First Grow

• Thread starter SweetXxreese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Lol they aren't that big of a$$holes face to face . They just like talking smack across the computer .

S

SweetXxreese

Just got home and checked on my plants and I notice one of my blue mystic has brown/yellowish part at the tip, not sure if it’s because I need to start using nute or its possibly the light because it kinda grow in it

8B48C079 615E 4F0F B602 02EFCAB003E7
S

SweetXxreese

Day 10: I think I might have overwatered the youngest plant the leaves are dropping

Day 16:
Also the blue mystic that was burnt before has a few more yellow spots on it the other 2 are doing fine

S

SweetXxreese

Day 11 *youngest plant

It’s still dripping a bit so I think I need to repot Asap

Day 17

I changed the white widow pot and one of the blue mystic, I’ll later change these two to a different closet. Also got two 100w led bulbs

Also planted my last blue mystic seed

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Day 11 *youngest plant

It’s still dripping a bit so I think I need to repot Asap

Day 17

I changed the white widow pot and one of the blue mystic, I’ll later change these two to a different closet. Also got two 100w led bulbs

Also planted my last blue mystic seed
Try poping the bulb diffusers off those leds

S

SweetXxreese

Day 18: changed my grow space due to limited space, the burn marks on the blue mystic stopped spreading the white widow also have a small spot so I raised the lights a bit

Day 12: repotted the youngest plant

Day2: seedling is above the soil now looking healty

S

SweetXxreese

Added another 100w led bulb in my grow closet. Having a bit of problem with the humidity right now it’s at 57% with a low of 47% and a high of 95%. I turned on my ac to lower it a bit and it work two hours ago it was at 70-80 range. My temp have been more stable right now it’s at 25 degrees celcius ( 78 degrees Fahrenheit) max 36 degrees celcius( 96 degrees Fahrenheit) low 20degree celcius (68 fahrenheit)

Day 19: all plants seems to be doing well one of the blue mystic seems to be growing at a faster pace though, the white widow is starting to show some dark blue/ purple colour on the leaves.

Day 13: ever since I repotted she recovered

Day 3: still growing strong!

Picked up some nutes too, getting the fish emulsion tomorrow, these are the only ones I could find in stores except for Miracle-Gro which I heard is horrible for the girls. Planning to start feeding them in the morning then every other third watering.

Top Bottom