First Grow

• Thread starter SweetXxreese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetXxreese

Day 21: I think it might be genes with this one seems to be dropping again, nutes haven’t shown any improve growth yet still keeping an eye on her. Img-1

The leaf clawing on my most advanced blue mystic have stopped going on her third node will be topping once she has five also can I start doing some lst? Like tieing her down with cords?
Img-2,3,4

The white widow is growing pretty bushy so that’s good the heat affected her a bit but it’s not as bad as the previous
Img-5

Day15: Leaf clawing now showing on this one too. Bigger than one of the blue mystic that was planted 6 days before
img-6

Day 5: nothing to really note here seems unbothered by the heat jump might give a small dose of nute in week 2

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Who has a 30 watts? All my bulbs are 100

Well they are 100 w equivalent i think, so they must be 14w true draw, regardless if you get 4 of those with 2 being 3000k and 2 6000k it makes 56 watts true draw and they will be enough for one plant, hell maybe even two with couple more, you cant control the heat as it is, also that 600w needs to be placed well above the canopy, i dont think you have that space right now, you will get some weed to smoke from that lights don’t worry, more light is better as long as you can control the heat or supply some serious co2. Maybe when you decide to buy a tent then you can get some decent fans and a 600w. I am not a fan of cfls but heard some people getting good results with them i think if you read couple of “discreet grow” diaries you could really benefit from them.

S

SweetXxreese

Well they are 100 w equivalent i think, so they must be 14w true draw, regardless if you get 4 of those with 2 being 3000k and 2 6000k it makes 56 watts true draw and they will be enough for one plant, hell maybe even two with couple more, you cant control the heat as it is, also that 600w needs to be placed well above the canopy, i dont think you have that space right now, you will get some weed to smoke from that lights don’t worry, more light is better as long as you can control the heat or supply some serious co2. Maybe when you decide to buy a tent then you can get some decent fans and a 600w. I am not a fan of cfls but heard some people getting good results with them i think if you read couple of “discreet grow” diaries you could really benefit from them.

More items added to my cart! I was also planning on getting the led light that Ar.BsG recommended, hydro 300w or maybe 600w. Also this is my full grow area not sure of the exact dimensions but it’s roughly 3x5x10

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
More items added to my cart! I was also planning on getting the led light that Ar.BsG recommended, hydro 300w or maybe 600w. Also this is my full grow area not sure of the exact dimensions but it’s roughly 3x5x10

You have headspace than ok, yeah get a 300 watt led then because you still dont have good exhaust system and it will be a pain in the ass to keep it cool in there with big lights is my advice, i had a 3x3 grow tent and a 200w chinese blurple which would probably be 100w true watts max and it was getting hot as hell without exhausting. If you are going to setup a nice exhaust system with duct fan then get the 600w.
I now have a 320w true draw led light with white, red and blue diodes and i keep 4 of those 14w led lights hanging from the top to correct the spectrum a bit and also the cri, my plants really responded well after adding those, but i have a huge (for my space) exhaust fan and i am keeping the temps normal for now (25 degrees celcius max), we will see what going to happen when summer hits hard.
Also you can look into “quantum boards” for your space too, i think it would be perfect for your grow space and people seem to love those.
I can only speak from experience but think i would have saved some big money if i had bought the bigger and better equipment from the start instead of upgrading as i go along, if you are serious about growing yourself some good stuff and if you have the cash get the best equipment you can get.

S

SweetXxreese

You have headspace than ok, yeah get a 300 watt led then because you still dont have good exhaust system and it will be a pain in the ass to keep it cool in there with big lights is my advice, i had a 3x3 grow tent and a 200w chinese blurple which would probably be 100w true watts max and it was getting hot as hell without exhausting. If you are going to setup a nice exhaust system with duct fan then get the 600w.
I now have a 320w true draw led light with white, red and blue diodes and i keep 4 of those 14w led lights hanging from the top to correct the spectrum a bit and also the cri, my plants really responded well after adding those, but i have a huge (for my space) exhaust fan and i am keeping the temps normal for now (25 degrees celcius max), we will see what going to happen when summer hits hard.
Also you can look into “quantum boards” for your space too, i think it would be perfect for your grow space and people seem to love those.
I can only speak from experience but think i would have saved some big money if i had bought the bigger and better equipment from the start instead of upgrading as i go along, if you are serious about growing yourself some good stuff and if you have the cash get the best equipment you can get.
got a fun from a broken pc will this work?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
got a fun from a broken pc will this work?

Yes it will if its working, your space is bigger than i thought so i am not sure if it can create a good draft but it will definitely help.

S

SweetXxreese

Day 16: drooping still, not really sure what’s the issue, nutes didn’t help and I’m positive i didn’t overwater. Any tips? (Images 1,2 and 3)

Day 22: white widow going on here fourth node doesn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary, she’s growing pretty bushy can I start some lst?(img 4)

This blue mystic auto is getting bigger by the day stem is bulking up too.(6-7)

Noticed a boost in growth. (8)

Day 6: wind was a bit too strong for the little one she was completely bent when I checked this morning(9

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Day 16: drooping still, not really sure what’s the issue, nutes didn’t help and I’m positive i didn’t overwater. Any tips? (Images 1,2 and 3)

Day 22: white widow going on here fourth node doesn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary, she’s growing pretty bushy can I start some lst?(img 4)

This blue mystic auto is getting bigger by the day stem is bulking up too.(6-7)

Noticed a boost in growth. (8)

Day 6: wind was a bit too strong for the little one she was completely bent when I checked this morning(9

As far as i can see thats not from the wind but plant is moving itself to face the lights source as they do, are you turning them around to make them grow straight? Ideally you can put 1 bulb over each one right at the top of it so they will grow straight towards it.
Also get some fabric pots they are pretty cheap, and transplant the bigger ones to that. Once your roots are able to breathe freely they will be much happier i think.

S

SweetXxreese

Day 32: white hairs in between stems on one of the blue mystic. My light fell on it last night it got really damaged the top node was almost detached completely I held it in place though. Not sure if I should take it off...(img 1-4)

Second blue mystic a bit smaller also have some white hairs (5-6)**day 26

(7-8) signs of flower on this one also but dropping *day 32

White widow still in veg staying bushy and short (9-10)*day 32

Added nutes to the youngest during the second week and growth boosted (11) day 16

S

SweetXxreese

I think I’m going to start using my bloom nutes with veg nutes for the first 2weeks

S

SweetXxreese

Day 34

Blue mystic: the top fell off I guessed That part was already dead oh well, had to cut a few leaves also the scar that was left on the stem closed up so I think she handled the hit well. Now noticing a bit of odor.
No signs of any deficiency. Planning on feeding her again tomorrow with a little less Grow nutes and a bit more bloom. (img 1-2)

Blue mystic: notice the leaves at the bottom got yellow/died everything above seems fine, I might have gave this one too much N the others still have their fan leaves. She also have a chemical type odor so it might be that or I’m tripping idk everything else seems fine.(img3-4)

White widow: Still growing strong! Haven’t had any issue with her thus far, staying short and bushy I think I might veg for another 2-3 weeks then switch to flower.(img5-6)

Day 28
Nothing really to note here, she’s growing taller by the day. Compared to the other 2 this one has a faint/mint smell can’t quite put my nose on it.(img 7)

Day 18 transplanted in a 1gal pot had to clip one of her wings due to all the yellow spots on the leaf (8)

S

SweetXxreese

Day 42

Buds starting to sprout all over the plant, my bottom leaf is turning yellow. In flower that’s normal right?(img1-2)

The second blue mystic also have yellow leaves at the bottom img(3-4)

White widow
Topped her 4 days ago going to flower soon img (9-10

Day 36 blue mystic
Img(5-6)

Day 26
Topped two days ago hopefully it grows like the first blue mystic
Img 7-8

Reactions: Ina
S

SweetXxreese

Update, feeding my autos 4ml fish emulsion, 5ml flower nutes and some molasses. Day 18 in flower

For my white widow I’m feeding 4ml fish emulsion with 2ml of bloom nutes

N

No1up

Don’t have a budget but not trying to go over 100$ for lighting, I was actually planning to get led soon but for now cfl

Spend $150 and get a QB ftom Amazon. The 260 i have is awsome. I dont think you can find better lighting for thst budget.

Last edited:
S

SweetXxreese

Spend $150 and get a QB ftom Amazon. The 260 i have is awsome. I dont think you can find better lighting for thst budget.
I currently have the castnoo 500w this will be good until I pick up another light?

N

No1up

If you already have it, and you dont need to spend more money... then you have the best light available! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom