Got some nute burn from the last feed on the youngest blue mystic

S

SweetXxreese

Day 31 of flower for 3 of the blue mystic auto

Day 10 in flower for white widow
Feeding some bloom and molasses to the girls today

S

SweetXxreese

This is my last clone from the white widow, I don’t t honk she’s gonna make it. I have a dome kit that I open a few times a day. What to do?

RaptoR

RaptoR

This is my last clone from the white widow, I don’t t honk she’s gonna make it. I have a dome kit that I open a few times a day. What to do?
Maybe try to cut away some of her vegetation a bit...remember , she doesnt have roots yet , and alot of energy goes into the leaves. cut away some leaves , not all of them , so she can focus on roots instead of her leaves...?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah i lost all my ww cuts too, they are very hard to clone, did “iba” and a cloning gel together and not even one rooted. Tho looking back i am a real bad cloner (50% success rate), i don’t have a good, dialed in environment for cloning so.. Maybe with an aerocloner one could get better results.

S

SweetXxreese

Yeah i lost all my ww cuts too, they are very hard to clone, did “iba” and a cloning gel together and not even one rooted. Tho looking back i am a real bad cloner (50% success rate), i don’t have a good, dialed in environment for cloning so.. Maybe with an aerocloner one could get better results.
Those are on my to buy list picking one up soon

S

SweetXxreese

By the looks of the buds/curled hairs/trichinoses my first two blue mystic are somewhat close to harvest, maybe 2-3 more weeks(pic 1-4)

Feeding some bloom nutes to all except one that’s yellowing (5-6)

White widow 7-8

S

SweetXxreese

Leaves yellowing like this means it's almost harvest time or nute burn?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Also my youngest blue mystic leaves are still yellowing
Ok i will give you couple of advices not that i am an expert of anything but this is just common sense.
1- Your light is good for 1 plant maybe just maybe 2. Thats all. Don’t plant this much seeds or you will get what you have. Small airy buds with stretched plants.
2- Your yellowing leaves are all deficiencies. Yellow ones are nitrogen deficiencies, others are probably potassium tho you are feeding molasses i don’t think you are supplementing with aacts, molasses works very good if you have an active soil life, which you probably don’t and if you are not supplementing aacts i would advise against molasses, as too much sugar in the soil will mess ph and will cause bacterial blooms which can easily lead to root rot as it is fairly anaerobic in soil.
3- Some of the plants look overwatered, thats because you are using that plastic bucket but there is nothing to do about it, just make sure the soil drys top two inches before watering.
4- I haven’t catch if you are phing your water or not, but do so at 6.8.
5- If you want to grow more than 2 plants you will need much better lights and a bigger space and you have to keep lights close to keep the stretch down. Also some good training could have gotten you more from 2 plants than all these.
6- Is your grow are isolated meaning no light leaks?

S

SweetXxreese

Also my youngest blue mystic leaves are still yellowi
Ok i will give you couple of advices not that i am an expert of anything but this is just common sense.
1- Your light is good for 1 plant maybe just maybe 2. Thats all. Don’t plant this much seeds or you will get what you have. Small airy buds with stretched plants.
2- Your yellowing leaves are all deficiencies. Yellow ones are nitrogen deficiencies, others are probably potassium tho you are feeding molasses i don’t think you are supplementing with aacts, molasses works very good if you have an active soil life, which you probably don’t and if you are not supplementing aacts i would advise against molasses, as too much sugar in the soil will mess ph and will cause bacterial blooms which can easily lead to root rot as it is fairly anaerobic in soil.
3- Some of the plants look overwatered, thats because you are using that plastic bucket but there is nothing to do about it, just make sure the soil drys top two inches before watering.
4- I haven’t catch if you are phing your water or not, but do so at 6.8.
5- If you want to grow more than 2 plants you will need much better lights and a bigger space and you have to keep lights close to keep the stretch down. Also some good training could have gotten you more from 2 plants than all these.
6- Is your grow are isolated meaning no light leaks?

Yeah figured that my space isn’t big for 5 looking for a tent, I taught N isn’t needed in flower. I also made holes in the buckets, ph is always between 6-6.7. I knew I could have trained the other 3 just didn’t choose to I guess and no not really there’s 2 gap at each end

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Also my youngest blue mystic leaves are still yellowi

Yeah figured that my space isn’t big for 5 looking for a tent, I taught N isn’t needed in flower. I also made holes in the buckets, ph is always between 6-6.7. I knew I could have trained the other 3 just didn’t choose to I guess and no not really there’s 2 gap at each end
I am always told 6.8 in soil. N is needed in flowering, just in little amounts. Plants need everthing in every stage of their lives but in different ratios imo.

G gnome

G gnome

If ur environment isnt proper then an aero cloner is def not the answer

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
If ur environment isnt proper then an aero cloner is def not the answer
Yeah you are probably right i have seen many threads with people failing even with an aerocloner, but i think i would get more than 50% if i had some money to buy an aerocloner and dial in my environment :) right now their rooting is just by sheer luck and perseverance.

S

SweetXxreese

Just checked the tricones on the 3 blue mystics, mostly milky and a few amber planning to flush two of my plants soon.
Is it better to flush when soil is dry?

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there I grew under a 400W hps and had very good success and I'm a rookie. What I learned growing autos is always remember its internal clock is in charge and the least amount of stress you put on them the better. Good luck to you my friend

IMG 1715
IMG 1720
Reactions: Ina
S

SweetXxreese

Hey there I grew under a 400W hps and had very good success and I'm a rookie. What I learned growing autos is always remember its internal clock is in charge and the least amount of stress you put on them the better. Good luck to you my friend
Damn that plant looks great, what strain? Where you got the seeds

Top Bottom