First Indoor Grow (veteran Outdoor)

• Thread starter jaylee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaylee

jaylee

So my first indoor grow is about 3 weeks underway. I'm pinching pennies on this first run. Have a 1000w MH running. An 8x8 tent that will soon be the veg tent and will probably get a 10x10 for permanent flowering. Running 2 hps 1000w and possibly adding a 315w cmh for supplemental. Not really sure. I might be going high end LED and build my own cobs. Things are still taking shape and will change. I'm using promix this first run and I will probably do some scrogging. Still have to presex my plants and will go from there. Planning to transition into organic soon.
Some of my outdoor grow from 2017.
July 17
First indoor grow veteran outdoor 3

August 28
First indoor grow veteran outdoor 2

September 20th
First indoor grow veteran outdoor

Early October
First indoor grow veteran outdoor 4

October 20th
First indoor grow veteran outdoor 5

First indoor grow veteran outdoor 6

Indoor pix from this evening
First indoor grow veteran outdoor 7

First indoor grow veteran outdoor 8

First indoor grow veteran outdoor 9

First indoor grow veteran outdoor 10

I'm running some White Tahoe Cookies x Professor Moriarty
Bear Creek Kush x PM
Dosidos x PM
Chernobyl x PM
Escher (Grape OG x Dr. Who)
2010 Dog Kush x PM
amongst a few others most all being Doc's Dank Genetics.

Any advice from those who know what they are talking about is welcome.

C

closetgrow69

Looking great. Beastly outdoor too. Looking forward to see what you do with the space

The CMH’s rock. It would be awsome combined with the HPS

Bannacis

Bannacis

Looks like you got everything under control, pretty much the same as outdoor, except the light and cycle.
and pests...lol. Just ensure that you have a very good air circulation. and fresh air intake. keep the temps below 85 degrees F. You got this............................

jaylee

jaylee

Looks like you got everything under control, pretty much the same as outdoor, except the light and cycle.
and pests...lol. Just ensure that you have a very good air circulation. and fresh air intake. keep the temps below 85 degrees F. You got this............................
You reinforce what I'm telling my partner. Have a 6 inch inline variable speed fan coming in tomorrow. Planning on flipping this week. Thanks for the kind words and pep talk. It's definitely a bit different for this ol outdoor veteran. Have wanted to grow indoors for years and finally have my chance!!!

jaylee

jaylee

It's not nute burn as they have been fed sparingly. We are using lake water that tests in the 6.5-7.0 range typically. I collect the water into 55 gallon drums and take it to our spot. It froze this past week and she used city tap water with no testing or treatment. Our test pen broke a while ago. Have another one arriving tomorrow with fan. Can test ppm as well. I'm inclined to think it's a water issue. Time will tell.

jaylee

jaylee

What's your guy's go to preventive maintenance for pests? I seen a recipe for a homemade brew using oranges and lemons among a few other things. Takes a couple months to brew. Hoping to find that recipe again and get a batch going. Right now I'm having her spray once a week with Botanigard ES (bt). That's my go to outdoors once flowering is underway. Early on I use Seven and Diatomaceous earth.

jaylee

jaylee

Have has some setback's but poised to finish strong. The singks plant pix are males I'm collecting pollen from.
Screenshot 20180224 224231
Screenshot 20180224 224214

Island Afghani
Screenshot 20180225 052816
Screenshot 20180225 052759
Dosidos X Professor moriarity
Screenshot 20180225 052825

Escher male
Screenshot 20180225 052810

Last edited:
jaylee

jaylee

Garden is decent shape. There we're some headaches like having to move the whole thing twice within 3 days. In spite of the resulting setbacks it's looking decent. Cruising down the learning curve. First close-up is Chernobyl x Professor Moriarity and the other Bear Creek Kush X Professor Moriarity (Gods Gift x super Qrazy) Docs Dank seeds
Screenshot 20180309 104401
Screenshot 20180309 104304
Screenshot 20180309 104204

Latest posts

Top Bottom