First Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Ar.BsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye how much you get off one plant? I'll get some pics of my outside grows this year . Try not to keep old people pics for legal reasons lol .

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

1/2 to almost a whole per depending. Averaged close to 3/4 per dried and cured after 3 months.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Some where def over a whole bit I just did averages when I harvested.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Day 17 everything seems to be growing strong . Ben feeding every 21/2-3days . She's has a slight claw , but I'm not quiet ready to do any flushing in my opnion . The purpleing on the stems of my leafs are becoming more of a green purple speckled look . No purpleing of main stems .

IMG 5655
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Also in pictures my main lights are off only have my supplemental lighting on.

IMG 5660
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Day 18
watered today no nutes. starting to get a more prominent musky aroma . She's developeing a couple nice knuckles from the lst . What's better is I took two clippings two weeks ago , and my. Brother decided to baby them and ye he has a clone !!

IMG 5667
IMG 5668
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Day 27 .
The buds are continuously getting bigger ben feeding wood ash . She seem preety happy Ps they are preety dense buds to the aroma is earthy ,hashy,and slightly sweet

IMG 5756
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I feel like she already has an once on her I'm shooting for close to two ounces.

G

Gtek

Looks like you use led flood lights ? How close are they you might be able to bring them a bit closer maybe you can increase yield a little.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I use 5 100w equivalent 2 60w not flood regular bulbs with diffusers poped off have two fans but I keep them close pulled them up so I could take a not so distorted pic . I'll take some pics tonight when I get off work I'm sure she's grown a little .

G

Gtek

Looks like you have a total power draw of about 80 watts. You could totally end up with 40g. Time will tell...

G

Gtek

I'm still a little new to indoor but you think my watts is ok or need more leds I'm going to buy a actual panel led but saveing up for a good one

This all depends on the amount of plants you want to grow and the space you have available. More light equals more yield in general. You can grow 2 plants under 400 watts and and have the same yield as with lets say 6, whatever the case the growing technique will be different, less plants requite more training and longer veg in order to maximize yield for more plants you will have a different approach . If you intend to keep growing one plant a lower watt panel sure doesn't hurt maybe something like 100-150 real watts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom