• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Strawberry Diesel Day 27 update

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Everything else is starting to flower nicely :) I think everyone is happy and back on schedule, I'm probably a week behind on some of these due to all the chop chop before hand. So these will be in here until they finish, not going to worry about dates so much just trichromes.

Last edited:
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

New strains coming up that may or may not make it in the permanent flower categories. But here we go!!

Black Cherry Soda x ? Possibly a cross or a product of hermaphroditism lol. Next to them on the right is the Lemon Grass strain my dad wants to grow outside this summer. It's the taller ones. No clue what it actually is at the moment, we are tracing down genetics shortly. Taste like a Lemon Thai to me when grown out.

Next up we have a possible Kens GDP Candyland x ? It was the only seed found in this bad boy below.

Kens GPD Candyland Kush Con Cup Sativa Winner 2012 or 2011 can't remember year specifics but this shit was extremely frosty and super grape and fruity smelling. Possibly best smoke I've had in my life hands down.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Quite a difference from the day we flipped, everything is stretched out and fully blooming!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Day 44 update

OG (Fire OG x Emerald OG)

Strawberry Diesel

Sugar Black Rose

Strawberry Diesel #2

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Day 58 lighter pics... lol for being mothers that had just been chopped I'm pretty happy. Gave them all a good flush today with Floraclean, Snow Storm Ultra and some Heavy 16 Prime. Love that mix it's a good frost pumper.

HSO OG kush

Strawberry Diesel

Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Got the veg room all cleaned up and new cuttings off my OG, SBR, and Candyland.

Popped some old school kush seeds in the water, can't even find lineage in them. dynomite kush and Krystal kush

Black cherry soda

OG, Candyland, SBR

Two Candy land and one OG in front

Two OG on left and two SBR on right

burn4me

burn4me

Got the veg room all cleaned up and new cuttings off my OG, SBR, and Candyland.

View attachment 427706
View attachment 427707
View attachment 427708

Popped some old school kush seeds in the water, can't even find lineage in them. dynomite kush and Krystal kush
View attachment 427713

Black cherry soda
View attachment 427709

OG, Candyland, SBR
View attachment 427710

Two Candy land and one OG in front
View attachment 427711

Two OG on left and two SBR on right
View attachment 427712
black cherry soda? that sounds intriguing. is that really the scent/taste profile on it or just a select pheno that has that? kinda like the FPOG cereal pheno? either way looking good. sending +vibes your way.

Top Bottom