First Scrog, Rate My Set Up And Roast Me If Needed!

• Thread starter Clamwrangler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

HOW MUCH CAL MAG SHOULD I POUR ON THEM! Jk, Any helping hints guys? This is only my 4th grow any help would be greatly appreciated. I try to help out as many of the newer guys as I can so that when I post i get good juju back my way ya dig?
Top feed DTW 50/50 coco/chunky perlite, 20L fabric pots
House and Garden Cocos a&b, Amino treatment, roots excel, Canna Boost
2x600w hps on a light rail.
These are week 8 of 10
5x Special queen No.1, 2x Critical kush and 1x Strawberry cough

First scrog rate my set up and roast me if needed
First scrog rate my set up and roast me if needed 2
First scrog rate my set up and roast me if needed 3
First scrog rate my set up and roast me if needed 4
First scrog rate my set up and roast me if needed 5
First scrog rate my set up and roast me if needed 6
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Also have a northern lights in the 700ml pot. Shes cranking for a plant in nothing much bigger than a cup

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Looks good to me, nice canopy. You able to get in the back without getting too itchy?
I just get to the back. JUST. its a stretch.
If you're looking for constructive criticism, I'd personally say they're being too well fed considering they're gonna be ready soon. Might wanna start tapering down on the ppm...IMO
I only just started to tapper down, was going to feed a week of EC 1.0 for the 9th week then nothing but water and canna boost for a few days into week 10, hopefully fade them a touch and they should be right on schedule.

Looks nice and full man,plants look overall healthy and buds looks very nice,great job,I'd say a solid 8.5-9 out of ten
Thank you bro! I i worked my ass for these. The last crop only yielded half of what I was expecting, so i veged these girls for longer and here we are!

dan1989

dan1989

I just get to the back. JUST. its a stretch.

I only just started to tapper down, was going to feed a week of EC 1.0 for the 9th week then nothing but water and canna boost for a few days into week 10, hopefully fade them a touch and they should be right on schedule.

Thank you bro! I i worked my ass for these. The last crop only yielded half of what I was expecting, so i veged these girls for longer and here we are!

Just to say I wasn't trying to dilute your achievement, great grow!

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Thats How you fill a screen!!! I would do your next grow just like that but a touch less nutes next time.
I was wondering if I had too much in the screen, was super worried about having humidity issues with all the colas being so close together, but Ive been able to manage it with 2 fans above canopy and one large blower below the canopy, add the dehuey to that, RH has been around 55-60% and not a furry, spore ridden leaf/flower to be seen! You and I have spoken before about laying off the bottle! I think i will manage my feeding better towards the end and start to taper off earlier.

Thanks heaps for the feed back farm fam! Please keep being nice to everyone! Some get pretty gnarly on here with their opinions. Having an opinion is a lot like having a penis, its all well and good to have one but when you try to shove down every throat possible it becomes a problem! If some doesnt agree with your growing practice on here, just leave it, smoke some and be irie !

dan1989

dan1989

And also when I read the tail end of an argument on a post, I inevitably end up reading through 5 pages of shit to understand why someone is so wound up on page 5! I cant help it hahahaha

Don't worry it's nothing personal. It's a growers site so inevitably we get stoned and accidentally derail the thread. You'll find your answers somewhere in there lol

V

vagiboy1987

Looks Good to me bro! Nice and even. I see the pic with all your equipment in there I'll give you a simple hill folk life hack I use for CO2 generation. Fermentation. There's several ways to do it but IMO there's 2 great ways. The first is put a 5 gallon bucket with 10 pounds of sugar and fill with water and add yeast. You can also make beer wine shine etc while you do this trick. The second way is to use a carboy, a glass or plastic water jug basically, with an air lock on it. The carboy is actually a purer way to do it as nothing taints the booze and no funky shit goes from the booze to the plants. Just good clean CO2. You'd be amazed at how well it produces and improves your plants. Initial cost for the first time is under $100 buck the go buy a 10 pound bag of sugar and some yeast or hell just pour unfiltered beer in it and drink the rest of the beer. You can get about 2 months worth of active fermentation out of one batch even longer if you slowly add more sugar to it. Keep it in your tent and it'll pump serious CO2 into the room at first and as it goes it'll fade off, ideally if done right and kept going your booze will finish at the same time as your harvest.

Top Bottom