First Time Coco Grow Flushing Question.

• Thread starter prospero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
prospero

prospero

they look pretty good,
what is the ppm?
Thanks bro. ppm meter decides today its going o die on me. Need to order a new one. Im still using half recomended dosage. 5ml micro , 7 1/2 grow 2 -1/2 bloom ph 5. 8. DAMN THOUGH BIGEST 2 ARE MALE :-( Never mind. Ive got 4 fems :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks bro. ppm meter decides today its going o die on me. Need to order a new one. Im still using half recomended dosage. 5ml micro , 7 1/2 grow 2 -1/2 bloom ph 5. 8. DAMN THOUGH BIGEST 2 ARE MALE :-( Never mind. Ive got 4 fems :)
that seem smart.. Stay at half dosage if you broke your ppm meter..

prospero

prospero

Here are latest pics, 1 week and 2days since 12 - 12. Had some good advice from @EventHorizan regarding feeding. Much appreciated. Looking forward to any more input.
These 2 were male. So gone now. 4 left nice room for them to grow :-)

prospero

prospero

Plants starting to look different now after double feeding for a couple of days. Ive got a NL thats bbeen quite poorely from its start. I may have damaged its roots when transplanting when small, but its starting to look happier as all are :-)

prospero

prospero

Hi folks. I think 2 of my plants have developed manganese deficiency. Going to drop ph for a few days, but not sure how much. Is it okay to drop the ph from 5.8 to a lower say 5.5 for instance or should i drop gradually ? Thanks in advance for taking the time :) I really want to learn this art :) so it means a lot :)

Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi folks. I think 2 of my plants have developed manganese deficiency. Going to drop ph for a few days, but not sure how much. Is it okay to drop the ph from 5.8 to a lower say 5.5 for instance or should i drop gradually ? Thanks in advance for taking the time :) I really want to learn this art :) so it means a lot :)
IMO, you should be fine at 5.5 in coco.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I believe you are overthinking about a deficiency. From your pics I don't see a manganese deficiency. I set my pH at 5.8-6.0 for my coir.

prospero

prospero

I believe you are overthinking about a deficiency. From your pics I don't see a manganese deficiency. I set my pH at 5.8-6.0 for my coir.
I'll try and get a clear pic :-) the top leaves on 2 of the plants are affected. They are dying at the ends but seems to be starting from where the leaves join the stem. Thanks for your input man :-)

prospero

prospero

Looking okay today. but NL in right corner of pick still poorly but flowers forming great. Maybe now ive lowered ph ive solved problem. They dont seem to be getting worse, so thats quite encouraging. NL as i think ive mentioned before had damaged roots when a seedling and has'nt been good since then. This pic was taken first thing when light came on. By afternoon leaves are standing to attention. Reaching for that light :) I've added a couple of pics leaf damage. Have a nice day all.

Tmp cam 41563297
Screenshot 20180108 095037
Screenshot 20180108 095053
prospero

prospero

Ha good news :-) removed damaged leaves and problem seems to have been solved. New leaves showing no signs. Im uploading some new pics taken outside of tent. Ive included the poorly NL. Maybe someone might know the answer to her problem :-) aThese pics where taken before morning feed so they are a little droopy looking. But under light they stand up sweet reaching for the light :-)

Tmp cam 1909687088
Tmp cam 1596245417
Tmp cam 822954453
Tmp cam 795901609

Latest posts

Top Bottom