• Tagged users None
H

heisen

Just took this pic,
20180520 233918
rooots climbing the walls and shit lol.nowhere ro run

scubascrog

scubascrog

do you do a complete switch every 10 days or do you top off till flower then switch?

H

heisen

I'm running 47 gallon system with 12 plants,18 gallon top off res that I go through every week,the system basically empties itself every 2 weeks,I found no reason or need to ever change out.
Been doing it this way for a while and never saw any difference either way

scubascrog

scubascrog

damn. I'm gonna rig one of my tubs for top off, monitoring ppms and reading the plant is something i can do for sure. I dont want to waste my 40 gallons for 4 plants. I dont even think im gonna swing that much at all this round.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I'm not running RO this run, I get 30ppm out of the hose here in oregon

H

heisen

I live and breathe dwc and has been the hardest yet from all the hydros I've done but if you stick with it and dont give up the reward can be astranomical.
That's what I was saying to the OP.he needs to start off simple and get a couple grows under his belt than learn dwc the right way instead of learning bad habits

scubascrog

scubascrog

What got me into DWC is that one dutch seed co auto ultimate grow that got 2 pounds. fuckin legend

H

heisen

is your top off just RO?
Naw I add calmag and part a and b in the correct ratios.monitor the ppm in the top off res and the system.it tells me how the plants are feeding
Have to match going in at the same rate to get an accurate feeding number

scubascrog

scubascrog

Must be nice,I'm at 350 out of the line
IT is now. for some reason my last couple runs I I was getting 14+ super basic water. it wouldnt gas out until it hit my soil and the ph down i had to put in it made my runoff like a ph of 4 until they switched water sources here.. now its coming out at 8.7 and gasses to 8.0

H

heisen

This is what I use.i fill the res when I'm gone when it gets empty,my pipe is marked for gallons in the top off res.tells me exactly how much the plants are drinking each day,I fill up and mix for 18 gallons.i try and aim for 100 ppm higher in the res than the system and try and keep the system ppm leveled off.this always works the best for me.
20180521 001150

S

Shawnery

There's more than one way to skin a cat! And not one person has all the answers or all the solutions. Not to mention there's never a reason to be a dick but there's always a reason to be kind and courteous!

I was literally just trying to be nice unlike some people and you guys have to climb up my ass. It's not comfortable with two of you guys up there by the way.

Top Bottom