First Time Dwc Grow

• Thread starter Jester4207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SharkLasko

SharkLasko

Empty that crap out the buckets,get you some pro mix or fox farms and drill some holes in the bottoms.transplant and be done with it.get a understanding of growing before you attempt something as technical as dwc.i live and breathe rdwc and u les you have some experience growing,no way you take those plants a month in veg and 9 weeks fower without bennies or a chiller.
Sorry, what's bennies?

scubascrog

scubascrog

hydroguard a must, silica aint gonna do you any good with brown roots. silica makes the plant branches a little stronger, so they say. I dont use it.

scubascrog

scubascrog

now when you are pushing 1 oz colas on a tall branch then silica is needed lol. if you support your branches or scrog its useless.

S

Shawnery

From what I've read its supposed to help defend against pests and disease. That's just what I've picked up from reading but I don't have enough experience to back that up.

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

now when you are pushing 1 oz colas on a tall branch then silica is needed lol. if you support your branches or scrog its useless.
My growbox is a superbox, like 1.5 x 2 x 2. 0 tiny cabinet. My big colas are a out 6 inches long and fat as my wrist. I have 4 of those, the rest is all 2-3 inch long or popcorn. I guess I don't need the silica, but the other stuff is needed. 8 days til harvest!!! (My very first). White widow, auto, going into 9 weeks of flower.

scubascrog

scubascrog

oh, if you are 8 days till harvest you are done. water only. who cares about your roots lol! unless you were just talking about getting it for your next grow....

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

oh, if you are 8 days till harvest you are done. water only. who cares about your roots lol! unless you were just talking about getting it for your next grow....
Yes, I have a 4 week old plant in the same basin. I am going to flush out nutes on wed for harvest, then back to keeping the new girl alive and healthy. She was showing signs of nutrient deficiency (I have already been flushing her for 1.5 weeks)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom