First Time Grow - Kush Van Stitch Autofem

• Thread starter canonovlla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No at this point (day 36 ) I cut her light 2 12/12, unless it is an exceptional long lived plant it should b much further along in her flowering, plant is starting 2 top off and I want a lot more pistols b for I put her into flower, my purple kush is doing great all pruned up , almost toped, lots of flowers I will keep her in veg till day 45 and let the atami do it's magic.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD is not a novice grower, 4 a bit over 30 years this cat had an outdoor patch every year, and though i am set up to grow photoeriod plants for the last 5 years snoleperd has only grown autos only due to the fact i live in a mid size apt in the middle of a city, most autos dont smell 2 bad ( there r exceptions ) and I can stagger my harvests so I usaly have my medication, oh I live in a weed unfriendly state, thus autos, next grow, Early Miss Auto, I have grown this strain many times and allways come back to it, not a high yielder, her nugs come in at a tad over 20 per cent, nice taste, couch lock, just waiting 2 get the 2 i have going on now toped bulked, and ready 2 b put into flower. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Don't know what happened 2 my stich van kush auto, I cut the light 2 12/12 4 10 days no help, killed it I have been growing autos 4 5 years and I don't know if it was even was what it was supposed 2 b, on the other hand my purple kush is doing great, pic enclosed. SNOLEPERD

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Don't know what happened 2 my stich van kush auto, I cut the light 2 12/12 4 10 days no help, killed it I have been growing autos 4 5 years and I don't know if it was even was what it was supposed 2 b, on the other hand my purple kush is doing great, pic enclosed. SNOLEPERDView attachment 748823
Is your plant an autoflower? If it is it has a have at least 17-18 hrs. of light a day. Some use 24 hr. straight through. If it is a photo you can change to 12-12. I grow auto's and my lights are on 18 hrs. a day.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It was supposed 2 b an auto, at this point I don't know what it was, it looked nothing like other pitchers of that strain, I run my autos 16 on 8 off, this has worked out fine 4 me, I like to give my autos a little extra rest, I don't think that plant was anything but hemp, or a very unstable plant, after 10 days of 12/12 no difference so I killed it 2 give room 4 my other plants ( purple kush & critical mass auto ) that r doing fine.SNOLEPERD

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

It was supposed 2 b an auto, at this point I don't know what it was, it looked nothing like other pitchers of that strain, I run my autos 16 on 8 off, this has worked out fine 4 me, I like to give my autos a little extra rest, I don't think that plant was anything but hemp, or a very unstable plant, after 10 days of 12/12 no difference so I killed it 2 give room 4 my other plants ( purple kush & critical mass auto ) that r doing fine.SNOLEPERDView attachment 748860
Don't worry about the other pic's!!! lolol. I grew 2 stitch van's they were different. I would put the light at about 18" from her tops. Try running the lights at 18 hrs. on and 6 off.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

It was supposed 2 b an auto, at this point I don't know what it was, it looked nothing like other pitchers of that strain, I run my autos 16 on 8 off, this has worked out fine 4 me, I like to give my autos a little extra rest, I don't think that plant was anything but hemp, or a very unstable plant, after 10 days of 12/12 no difference so I killed it 2 give room 4 my other plants ( purple kush & critical mass auto ) that r doing fine.SNOLEPERDView attachment 748860
Just a note for ya. My stitch van's took around 70-75 days.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

0930151414-jpg.539612
Here's my first Kush von stitch. She was 60cm tall and got around 1 1/2 zzz's out of her.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Right I waited 46 days cut light 4 10, nothing, no flower, just multi coloured fans, I got hit, plain & simple, and thats what u get when u stuff an envelope with cash and send it to spain, I bought from original and I won't go back, when my purple kush is done on 2 early miss. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

My purple kush still has not topped off, this auto has a finish time of 60 to 70 days (mean 65 ) she is now 36 days old, I wanted to keep this one in veg till day 45, some of the bottom leaves r turning light they r not dead but this is telling me she wants 2 b put in flower I plan 1 more good feed (base only ) and sat at day 40 I will flush her, and start on my flower regimen ( botanacare pro flower base + atami bloombastic) this will give me at least 20 days under my California light works 110 chip diode bloom booster then we will see if the leaves turn purple, the pistols r supposed 2 b orange adds 2 the contrast of the purple hue of the leaves, so when I see some of the bottom leaves starting 2 lighten and by Sat she will b toped so into flower day 40, temp 70f, hum dew point60, ph 6.5. SNOLEPERD

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

My purple kush still has not topped off, this auto has a finish time of 60 to 70 days (mean 65 ) she is now 36 days old, I wanted to keep this one in veg till day 45, some of the bottom leaves r turning light they r not dead but this is telling me she wants 2 b put in flower I plan 1 more good feed (base only ) and sat at day 40 I will flush her, and start on my flower regimen ( botanacare pro flower base + atami bloombastic) this will give me at least 20 days under my California light works 110 chip diode bloom booster then we will see if the leaves turn purple, the pistols r supposed 2 b orange adds 2 the contrast of the purple hue of the leaves, so when I see some of the bottom leaves starting 2 lighten and by Sat she will b toped so into flower day 40, temp 70f, hum dew point60, ph 6.5. SNOLEPERD
Is that one an auto too? The only thing that I don't like about auto's is you can't screw them to much as they have a limited time to grow.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes you r racing a clock, they r totally different animals from photoperids, is that a crop king northern light I grew that a while ago, nice yield, low test, have u ever heard of early miss? That's next I love it and have grown it several times nice kick 20 per cent +

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yes you r racing a clock, they r totally different animals from photoperids, is that a crop king northern light I grew that a while ago, nice yield, low test, have u ever heard of early miss? That's next I love it and have grown it several times nice kick 20 per cent +
I got these seeds from truenorth seeds. No I have not heard of that one. The first Northern lights x big bud was about 21%. A very good smoke.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Realy, mine was so easy 2 grow it was stupid, as 4 true North watch out, I ordered 3 royal queen seeds 4 I think $65 they sent me 2 cunuk seeds, the stole from me it can happen 2 u 2.SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When u mentioned your nl was crossed with big bud I thought that was the strain I grew, I was wrong mine was just nl, Early Miss is my go 2 auto, it's white widow× big bud, that's why I got confused, yes I agree by crossing your nl with big bud will defenetley increase your thç content, I would try it out myself if tru North was not selling it, still you have a very nice plant

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

When u mentioned your nl was crossed with big bud I thought that was the strain I grew, I was wrong mine was just nl, Early Miss is my go 2 auto, it's white widow× big bud, that's why I got confused, yes I agree by crossing your nl with big bud will defenetley increase your thç content, I would try it out myself if tru North was not selling it, still you have a very nice plant
Herbie's has it also...

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Hebrides fine, maybee, seedfinder.com lists true North as fake, the only Canadian bank I ever use is crop king, in 6 years I never not had a bean pop, I always grew said beans into a plant, I did have one problem with 1 of there autos not going into flower, they immediately sent me new seeds, this company rid not a bank they r a breeder, they r honest and stand buy there product I have been doing business so long I place an order they send the seeds and trust me 2 pat but they know me by now. At of all the seed banks I ever used ( and I used a lot ) they r the only people who stand buy there product, herbies, gorrila, royal queen, r fine! nirvana hit or miss and if u have bunk seeds forget anything u r hit! Barnys farms fine, im not shire about flash but I bought there beans at a bank not from them, run run do not walk away from bomb seeds, I sent my mony , nothing! Gone! DNA genetics has 1 nice auto, overpriced, and they went as far 2 tell me I bought there seeds from a fake bank bc bud depot, when I asked the owner why he would knowingly sell his wares to a fake bank when be knows his customers off he went mentel, this guy's a scumbag steer clear! I'm done ranting but that's been my experience 4 5 years. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom