• Tagged users None
H

H3adl3sSs

First time grow  need help please
Hi , Farmers i am new to growing so i will start :

My lights : Mammoth Neon 250W
Strain : Og Kush Auto
Normal Soil .

My plant is now 1 month old and at the beginning was everything good till after 3 weeks started to show some deficency ( like below ) I started feeding after 2 week with CANNA TERRA VEGA . My question is what can it be cuz the plant looks healty on all the other leafs , and the new growth looks also healty . Is my plant healthy at all ( My first grow ) ? What can i do ? Should i panic ? I use 1 Ml of Canna terra vega in 300 Ml of Normal water . THANKS A LOT and sorry for my english :)
First time grow  need help please 2

Unit541

Unit541

Don't panic. It looks great. The worst thing you could do to that plant, is to change anything, at all. Really, it looks great.

It's a teenager, pretend it's a zit and forget about it. You're doing great.

H

H3adl3sSs

Thx a lot for the reply guys then i will keep feeding it and i will not stop the nutrients

H

H3adl3sSs

9EA89A3A D873 49E2 AEC3 310977154132
Don't panic. It looks great. The worst thing you could do to that plant, is to change anything, at all. Really, it looks great.

It's a teenager, pretend it's a zit and forget about it. You're doing great.
I Have one more question if i don’t disturb you Guys , should i cut the bushy leafs that are growing in the middle of the plant because they get no light and they use energy for nothing so that the plant can focuse more on the new ones ?

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 812833
I Have one more question if i don’t disturb you Guys , should i cut the bushy leafs that are growing in the middle of the plant because they get no light and they use energy for nothing so that the plant can focuse more on the new ones ?
Nope don’t cut nothing yet. I wouldn’t snywats. I’d let plant reach a little more then tie the entire main stall over. Bend carefully but make it close to sideways if you can without hurting plant. All that little stuff is gonna reach up outta there and be branches. Plant looks good just keep to what you’re doing let it reach a little all that stuff will jump up.

H

H3adl3sSs

Nope don’t cut nothing yet. I wouldn’t snywats. I’d let plant reach a little more then tie the entire main stall over. Bend carefully but make it close to sideways if you can without hurting plant. All that little stuff is gonna reach up outta there and be branches. Plant looks good just keep to what you’re doing let it reach a little all that stuff will jump up.
Thx bro , i think i will let the nature do she wants to do till the end with no croping or bendig cuz i am realllly a nooby and i dont want to disturb the plant . Or ?

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Thx bro , i think i will let the nature do she wants to do till the end with no croping or bendig cuz i am realllly a nooby and i dont want to disturb the plant . Or ?
I think that is a great idea, with one minor exception. I'd top it once at about the 5th or 6th node.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Looks nice. I wouldn't change a thing.

But I'd never top an auto strain myself. I've done it both ways. It will produce the same in a shorter period of time untopped. Just my experience and take on Auto's. Btw, where did your auto seeds come from? I know there is 2 different of og kush auto's. One is Indica dominant, the other Sativa. Yours appear Indica. :cool:

Last edited:
H

H3adl3sSs

Looks nice. I wouldn't change a thing.

But I'd never top an auto strain myself. I've done it both ways. It will produce the same in a shorter period of time untopped. Just my experience and take on Auto's. Btw, where did your auto seeds come from? I know there is 2 different of og kush auto's. One is Indica dominant, the other Sativa. Yours appear Indica. :cool:
Aaaa the seed is coming from Royal Queen , and because i grow it in a bathroom , and in netherlands this days wehre warm
Outside ... it was warm in the bathroom to and i have just 1 Ventilator for 15(euros) ,
A friend of mine takes care of it now for 1 week cuz im
In vacation and he sended me this photos , but
Wehn im back home i will buy another one . And for toping hmmmmm it hink the same , it will just slow the proces of growing and maybe you get the same amount of weed because its
An aAuto .

Monster762

Monster762

An auto has a limited production range to start and being you do not control the flip time every little hiccup will take from the already limited yield. Then think timeframes as far as trich build up and resin production and time flowers to mature. Just too much out of control on an auto.
I’d get you a good photoperiod find a keeper female n clone. You can get 50-60 day strains so you’ll still make better time than an auto start to finish. The quality and yield will go up. And most of all you’ll know exactly what you got instead of rolling the dice 75 days on what turns out bunk bud.
You start to build on your strain n know exactly what it likes.

Idk I suck at autos. Had one of 6 actually grow n it was a lanky kinda weak thing. Tasted good but no real bang to it. While photoperiods were stomping all over the autos growth rate n all.

H

H3adl3sSs

I live in the netherlands so i can buy all types of seeds but im afraid that the feminized ones need more care and training and yeah im a nooby at that or is also so easy to grow them ?

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I live in the netherlands so i can buy all types of seeds but im afraid that the feminized ones need more care and training and yeah im a nooby at that or is also so easy to grow them ?
You live in a beautiful country. I have driven thru it a few times, and we used to take the train to Amsterdam every 3 months or so, Lol. We were USAF stationed in Germany, early 1980's when the coffee shops all still had only hash. But, we didn't go for the hash, Lol. Just the girls. Hahaha.

Yes, if you have room, a regular plant using feminized seed will produce far more yield that any auto I'm aware of. Feminized seeds grow just like unfeminized. No special care. I do disagree a bit with a post above about the potency of auto strains. The few I have grown have been just as potent as most regular strains. One in particular blowed my mind. But, there was only about 1/2 oz of it. They are really a waste of time for heavy users. :cool:

H

H3adl3sSs

You live in a beautiful country. I have driven thru it a few times, and we used to take the train to Amsterdam every 3 months or so, Lol. We were USAF stationed in Germany, early 1980's when the coffee shops all still had only hash. But, we didn't go for the hash, Lol. Just the girls. Hahaha.

Yes, if you have room, a regular plant using feminized seed will produce far more yield that any auto I'm aware of. Feminized seeds grow just like unfeminized. No special care. I do disagree a bit with a post above about the potency of auto strains. The few I have grown have been just as potent as most regular strains. One in particular blowed my mind. But, there was only about 1/2 oz of it. They are really a waste of time for heavy users. :cool:
im a heavy user yep , ok next i will try a feminez one , but auto flower are more resistent then the feminized because is from the type ( Ruderalis ) theyr genetic is strong because i understood they grow in the montains

Monster762

Monster762

The autoflower is where it messes up. Fem or not you have no control over it.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

im a heavy user yep , ok next i will try a feminez one , but auto flower are more resistent then the feminized because is from the type ( Ruderalis ) theyr genetic is strong because i understood they grow in the montains
Ruderalis is the 3rd type of Cannabis, like Indica or Sativa. It grows in elevations that have extremely short growing seasons. Because of this, it flowers without shortening the light cycle. It will not get you high by itself. The auto strains are just regular Indica or Sativa plants that have been crossed with a Ruderalis, so that they will flower quickly. They are much smaller plants that regular plants. :cool:

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
On a side note i'm shocked the ruderelis seed market has exploded like it has. We all thought Low Rider was a bad idea back 15-20 years ago, heh.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol no you’re good. It was just a side note for some of us who were around when it made its debut. Who would have thought it would have went this far? But no you’re good :)

And don’t let anyone discourage you from your grow. We all start somewhere and it’s cool that ruderelis has brought a whole new crop of farmers to the hobby. You’ll look back at some point and laugh at yourself like we all do. It’s not where you start but where you end up. You’re ok the right track, just keep learning and keep on growing!

Last edited:
Top Bottom