First Time Grow , Need Help Please !

• Thread starter H3adl3sSs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

H3adl3sSs

Lol no you’re good. It was just a side note for some of us who were around when it made its debut. Who would have thought it would have went this far? But no you’re good :)

And don’t let anyone discourage you from your grow. We all start somewhere and it’s cool that ruderelis has brought a whole new crop of farmers to the hobby. You’ll look back at some point and laugh at yourself like we all do. It’s not where you start but where you end up. You’re ok the right track, just keep learning and keep on growing!
Thc a loot man ☺️ I just want to be good in the way ( To get High from the harbest ) ✌️ And nice to know i habe some support frome you people here , if i have question i know wehr to ask

H

H3adl3sSs

0FA922FF 5536 45E3 9B81 2DDA09F34CE5

Hers a new Photo frome today Guys , what do you people say should i cut the 2 sticks parallel to the soil ? Because i see they gate no rom to grow ?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx man i hope for a good taste and for good thc

Don't we all? HAHA. Kush has a very distinctive taste & odor profile, its very pungent and the buds tend to be really dense. Kush was originally a landrace strain from the middle east and has been used for hash production forever. I'd be curious how well an auto flowering kush strain does yield wise as kush's tend to be on the low end of the spectrum in terms of overall yield. I grew Bubba Kush for a few grows and had to give up on it due to its notoriously low yields. At the time i didn't have a ton of space and every other strain was double in terms of yield. Anyhow it'll make for a great learning experience and you're doing a good job. Kudos!

H

H3adl3sSs

Don't we all? HAHA. Kush has a very distinctive taste & odor profile, its very pungent and the buds tend to be really dense. Kush was originally a landrace strain from the middle east and has been used for hash production forever. I'd be curious how well an auto flowering kush strain does yield wise as kush's tend to be on the low end of the spectrum in terms of overall yield. I grew Bubba Kush for a few grows and had to give up on it due to its notoriously low yields. At the time i didn't have a ton of space and every other strain was double in terms of yield. Anyhow it'll make for a great learning experience and you're doing a good job. Kudos!
Thx bro but should i cut the 2 leafs paralel to the soil ?

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

No, the leaves are still getting light. An auto plant needs all its leaves as long as possible cause they just don't make many, compared to a photo period regular plant. It's pretty, keep it up. :cool:

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

OG Kush is not a typical kush strain. There are 2 theories about its genetics. One of those if I remember is part Chemdog. OG means Ocean Grown, so, really, no one knows the real background of this particular strain. I believe this auto here may have Haze genes in it. There are 2 companies developed a OG
Kush Auto.

But otherwise, I agree about Kush. Hindu Kush was an old strain around back about the 90's, then Master Kush. I've grown that one. They come from the Hindu Kush mountains of India, Kashmir, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.:cool:

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
OG Kush is not a typical kush strain. There are 2 theories about its genetics. One of those if I remember is part Chemdog. OG means Ocean Grown, so, really, no one knows the real background of this particular strain. I believe this auto here may have Haze genes in it. There are 2 companies developed a OG
Kush Auto.

But otherwise, I agree about Kush. Hindu Kush was an old strain around back about the 90's, then Master Kush. I've grown that one. They come from the Hindu Kush mountains of India, Kashmir, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.:cool:

Ahh I missed that it was OG Kush. You’re right. I remember when OG Kush was first making the rounds. Around the same time as trainwreck and Sour D if I’m not mistaken. It’s been a while and my memory isn’t what it used to be, haha.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Kush Auto.

I’ve got a ton of og k running right now

E263D849 F952 4619 8E01 0BC2C3BD4783
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
2-3 more weeks and she will turn, had to reveg as she went into flower a bit too early, note the 3 leaves

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

2-3 more weeks and she will turn, had to reveg as she went into flower a bit too early, note the 3 leaves
Yeah. I was wondering where I'd seen that before... on my own reveg plants a few years back.:cool:

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Ahh I missed that it was OG Kush. You’re right. I remember when OG Kush was first making the rounds. Around the same time as trainwreck and Sour D if I’m not mistaken. It’s been a while and my memory isn’t what it used to be, haha.
Ah its easy to do man. It gets a lot worse when you get older Lol. I miss stuff then its too late to edit. :cool:

Top Bottom