• Thread starter doniedank45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doniedank45

First time grow outdoor
First time grow outdoor 2
First time grow outdoor 3
Greetings, Im a first time grower from a really hot and humid country and this are my two plants. I bought them from a unknow person and i don't know which strain is but it doesn't look right to me considering both plants are 3 mouths old and were on that tiny pot before i transplanted. Im growing both outdoor as you can see and i want to believe both are fine or at least will recover. One thing i know is that both plants were being move everyday from his backyard to his room because the sunlight was too strong for the plants (his words) and inside weren't recieveing any light at all, maybe just from a window and then taken out again for the night. Here we're about 20° min to 35°C with maybe 50 to 70% humid on daily bases and the climate star to get nicer from here maybe to a 30°C max so... what would you recommend?

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

If I were you I would Def transplant the very small ones Into individual containers. 5 gallon absolute minimum.
The bigger ones are already in flower so not much to do other the let them Fininsh.

Also my advice is read everything you can get your hands on. Growweedeasy.com
Is a great place to start.

P.s. your friend doesn't look like he knows how to grow so I wouldn't take his advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom