First Time Grow Questions

• Thread starter Jay tokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay tokes

so i started growing my first plant. I germinated the seeds with a paper towel and once they popped I planted them .. that was four days ago. I was just curious if the plant looks like it is going okay... (it’s more green in person)

First time grow questions
Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks just fine. At that age they shouldn’t have any issues yet.

Madbud

Madbud

Looks fine, water it when the pot feels light. Overwatering is the first mistake. Good luck and welcome to the growers club!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I dunno , it looks small, maybe some heavy nitrogen , 5000ppm every 3 hours..

I’m kidding!
Lol
She looks fine and like JW and Mad said . It will be ok and just watch the over watering and feeding at this stage

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Before identifying the sex I think we need to determine what plant this is.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Looks like a milkweed grafted to cannabis. No serations on the top leaves?
Maybe it re-vegged which would make the leaves look like that, then the stress made it herm out on him. I dunno, that thing looks fuckin weird lol

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Looks fine to me, don’t water it til the cup is light. I use a scale to track weight dry and wet. Good luck
Does it look over watered ? I watered yesterday but all was pretty much dried out . Hadn’t watered before except 2 days ago

Madbud

Madbud

Does it look over watered ? I watered yesterday but all was pretty much dried out . Hadn’t watered before except 2 days ago
Depends on the humidity and temp but every two days would be the maximum. It looks fine, first grow?

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Depends on the humidity and temp but every two days would be the maximum. It looks fine, first grow?
First grow in years . First water was just a cap full by the plant . Yesterday was the first real watering with a run off.really grew fast over night after I watered yesterday afternoon .

Top Bottom