1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to, The Farm!!
What color are the trichomes?

R

richfletch

I don’t have a magnifying glass to really see. I just was trying to judge by the hairs turning from white to orange on them. I’ll have to get something to see them tomorrow

R

richfletch

What should the trichomes look like when I do zoom in?? The plants are 10 weeks and 2 days old

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

What should the trichomes look like when I do zoom in?? The plants are 10 weeks and 2 days old
They should look milky/cloudy not clear, with maybe 20% give or take amber or turning amber. The amber part all depends on personal preference, strain, etc,etc. Google it, look through threads here, YouTube . You’ll have to grow a few crops and experiment to see what suits you. Everybody’s different. Me I like certain strains at about 20% but that’s just me. Good luck

brian77

brian77

This is my first grow and it’s almost time for harvest. Just curious if anyone could tell about how much longer by some pictures. Two of them have a lot of orange so I think they’ll need to be harvested sooner.
Good going. First time myself. Yours look really good. I'm looking the same answers too. By what people are saying, think I'll have to buy a jewelers loop. Good luck

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Cell phone camera works good enough for me. Maybe look at some examples online so you know what your looking for. Also posting a rrrreal close pic and we could help more

brian77

brian77

Cell phone camera works good enough for me. Maybe look at some examples online so you know what your looking for. Also posting a rrrreal close pic and we could help more
Cheers man. I'll do that. I've a few weeks left. Save me a few quid, just using my phone. I'll let you guys be the judge. Thanks

M

Mylo34

Hey guys first time grower, just have one question, I flipped my plants to flower a couple of weeks ago, and if I'm not mistaking this look's like a herm, just want to know so I can get rid of her right away. Will post pic.
20190209 173345

Top Bottom