First Time Grower/ Best Bang For The Buck /budget Grow

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

It might be a good idea to cut some of it off that you know is not going to amount to anything train it a little better and get some more lighting that is a lot of Bud to try to flower with those two little lights. The stuff on the bottom is probably not going to amount to much.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Since we're running the same strain I thought I'd share a couple pics, dude I didn't think I'd like the strain or the plant, but man the internode spacing on this is dope! There about a week into transition now

IMG 2007
IMG 2010
IMG 2015
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Those are looking good man. I just did a bunch of trimming off useless leaves & tried tying them down a little more. They get big.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Those are looking good man. I just did a bunch of trimming off useless leaves & tried tying them down a little more. They get big.
Haha true that did you take a height on the girls before the transitioned? Mine were about a foot tall before flip but hydro grows way bigger than soil plants

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Haha true that did you take a height on the girls before the transitioned? Mine were about a foot tall before flip but hydro grows way bigger than soil plants

No. I wish I would have. They are probably 3ft tall or more....it's ridiculous...
Lesson learned.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

No. I wish I would have. They are probably 3ft tall or more....it's ridiculous...
Lesson learned.
Damn you must have a really small tent cuz a 3ft plant is what I aim for every time I grow, and the sativa doms, I gotta LST the fuck outta them and scrog them otherwise they're hitting the roof and falling over.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Damn you must have a really small tent cuz a 3ft plant is what I aim for every time I grow, and the sativa doms, I gotta LST the fuck outta them and scrog them otherwise they're hitting the roof and falling over.
My bad. They are about 4.5 ft tall the tent is 60in tall, the lights are as high as they can get & they are touching lights.. the tent I ordered is 48x48x80 so hopefully I won't have this issue again

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Hell yeah perfect size man, you can do about 4 of those that size in there with no issues maybe even five nice ones. I started my first flowering in a 4x4 but have since then moved to a 4x8 to bloom. I can fit almost 16 hydro plants in my 4x4 for veg, and then I give then have a lot more space in the 4x8, btw I don't run 16 plants in the veg tent ever lol

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Day 54.. The larger tent arrived Saturday so I got it up & moved them in.
The new Quantum Board leds should arrive later in the week. Hopefully they will really start packing on some weight with the extra light.

IMG 7658
IMG 7659
IMG 7660
IMG 7661
IMG 7662
IMG 7663
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Wher eyou see the burn on the last pic.. it was because they were so dang tall in the other tent they were touching the leds for a few days.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Well, well, well... I got a new addition to the tent today. Hopefully the added spectrum & the quality of the quantum board, the last few weeks of flower will really pack on some density & frost.

Here's the pics.

So much for a budget grow lol..

IMG 7698
IMG 7699
IMG 7700
IMG 7701
IMG 7706
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Internode stacking on those colas looking tight keep it up bro it only gets better and better from now on

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Internode stacking on those colas looking tight keep it up bro it only gets better and better from now on

Time for a little H2o Feeding. Just a little pure Aqua today mate.. it seems like they are making changes daily at this point.

IMG 7716
IMG 7717
IMG 7718
IMG 7719
IMG 7720
IMG 7721
IMG 7722
IMG 7723
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Only been gone 3 days... the amount of sugar/Stickiness that has occurred in just a few days is pretty amazing...

IMG 7824
IMG 7825
IMG 7826
IMG 7827
IMG 7828
IMG 7829
IMG 7830
IMG 7831
Monster762

Monster762

Only been gone 3 days... the amount of sugar/Stickiness that has occurred in just a few days is pretty amazing...
What light did you end up getting? I need to get 2 leds for my big room. I got the 4 ft 8 bulb t5s but want a good led on each side I’m gonna set slightly angled to towards center. What was the new led you got. So I can look it up. I’ve been scrolling 1000-1200w panels n just not really seeing what I want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom