First Time Grower/ Best Bang For The Buck /budget Grow

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

It is always tough to say. They fatten up hard in the last 2 to 3 weeks.
Regardless though you fucking did it man. And you grew it. And you will love it. I know I did.
I was amazed. And after 1 year of doing it the light is better, the buds get fatter and they are less stressed out because I know what to do and how to control the environment.
I love indoor so much more than outdoor but I only need 1 oz a month to 2 max. I hit 10 oz in 4 months and that is pretty damned sweet. :D. I would guess my grow will hit or marginally exceed it on 3 plants and I am super happy about it. My house smells like fruity pebbles with a faint smell of ganja that makes me smile.

Nailing it
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Day 70... they were advertised as a 75 day from seed strain. I'll go over by a little but probably not to much. They have really slowed down slotvas far as drinking water goes.

IMG 7904
IMG 7908
IMG 7909
IMG 7910
brazel

brazel

Day 67.... they are smelling fantastic.. me thinks nothing but water for the rest of the ride.. I'm hoping to be able to sample the fruits of my labor on Halloween night. That's what I'm shooting for. To sample it by then
They looking nice! I forget your method but the idea for just water the last week or two is insane. Your plants always use building blocks. Maybe it's cause what they're are feeding they're not sure what's actually in it so they don't wanna over feed or something? I mean the whole idea is crazy, if what you're feeding is the cause of problems and your solution is to flush it out... does that not seem counterintuitive? You're literally providing the cause and solution to your problems.

By thinking use water only in the last two weeks one would think plants in nature would uproot and walk over to a lake of RO water to finish in. Or does this not make since? Please share, I could easily learn just as anyone.

brazel

brazel

Day 70... they were advertised as a 75 day from seed strain. I'll go over by a little but probably not to much. They have really slowed down slotvas far as drinking water goes.
What's slotvas? I wouldn't go by advertised time and trust me a lot of them are pretty freaking close to advertised time, but use trichs. Environment will never be the same.
But you're on the right track, your fan leaves tell me that.
Cheers

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

What's slotvas? I wouldn't go by advertised time and trust me a lot of them are pretty freaking close to advertised time, but use trichs. Environment will never be the same.
But you're on the right track, your fan leaves tell me that.
Cheers

Haha.. I have no idea what slotvas is.. apparently it is a horrible rendition of auto correct at its finest. Now just to be clear, these have rarely been fed any outside nutrients at all. Week 4 & 5 they got 2 feedings @ 1/2 the recommended amount of the nectar of the gods.. they also received 2 foliar feedings before flower.. they received cal/mag every 3rd watering for the last 2 weeks. That's why I said from here on out I'd more than likely just use water. I was really wanting to see what would happen without a ton of me messing with them.. I will say have been very consistent as far as keeping a eye on the PH at watering time. I try & keep
It between 6.5 & 6.8

brazel

brazel

Haha.. I have no idea what slotvas is.. apparently it is a horrible rendition of auto correct at its finest. Now just to be clear, these have rarely been fed any outside nutrients at all. Week 4 & 5 they got 2 feedings @ 1/2 the recommended amount of the nectar of the gods.. they also received 2 foliar feedings before flower.. they received cal/mag every 3rd watering for the last 2 weeks. That's why I said from here on out I'd more than likely just use water. I was really wanting to see what would happen without a ton of me messing with them.. I will say have been very consistent as far as keeping a eye on the PH at watering time. I try & keep
It between 6.5 & 6.8
Ha word!

I looked at your media, it seems like you're doing a soil/soilless hybrid? One tip is mix your soils, don't layer them. Your mixing nutes and feeding them correct? Imo I'd get your ph closer to 6.3

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Ha word!

I looked at your media, it seems like you're doing a soil/soilless hybrid? One tip is mix your soils, don't layer them. Your mixing nutes and feeding them correct? Imo I'd get your ph closer to 6.3

The reason I layered was this. I had 3/4 of Ocean forrest on the bottom. The top 1/4th was a walmart version promix. I figyr d get the seedling started in the light mix & once they develop, they can hit the betor soil. Yes when I do feed th nutes, I mix them correctly & adjust ph to the recommended level per the manufacturer

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

So as I was as I was watering my ladies I noticed I had a broken branch, so I decided to go ahead & cut it loose & let it dry & cure a little so I can see how she's gonna taste. So my plan is to give her a burn Saturday & see what I'm working with. It's looking good so far.

IMG 7966
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Nice dude

Here's mine at about 40 days, only took a pic of the frost on the top, but she's staking extremely tight, she's definitely a late packer, hasn't bulked up like my Og Kush has, and my sour kosher at 4 weeks is bigger than the blueberry, time will tell!

IMG 2348
IMG 2350
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Here's mine at about 40 days, only took a pic of the frost on the top, but she's staking extremely tight, she's definitely a late packer, hasn't bulked up like my Og Kush has, and my sour kosher at 4 weeks is bigger than the blueberry, time will tell!

How tall is your blueberry? Mine stretched like crazy & def put on some height..

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

How tall is your blueberry? Mine stretched like crazy & def put on some height..
She's a shorty man! She took dominance though yet she has a stout structure, she's obviously packing late cuz I'm seeing explosive growth and stacking on the buds now. Also, I give her fresh nutes midweek of week 5 and 6 and go with just bloom, pk 13/14 and koolbloom for a pk boost. She's reacting nicely and her hues are shades of blue all the way up the stalk.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

She's a shorty man! She took dominance though yet she has a stout structure, she's obviously packing late cuz I'm seeing explosive growth and stacking on the buds now. Also, I give her fresh nutes midweek of week 5 and 6 and go with just bloom, pk 13/14 and koolbloom for a pk boost. She's reacting nicely and her hues are shades of blue all the way up the stalk.

Not the best quality but gets the job done... definitely has some weight coming her way

IMG 2368
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

All mine I believe are way Sativa phenos... They all got super tall.. Yours are looking great... Bud sites everywhere.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Did you harvest the ladies yet brotha?

Yes Sir I did... Let's just say I was very happy & surprised... It was way better than I had expected, especially with always hearing autos don't do great yield wise.. I'll def be set atleast till my next run lol... It's just for my personal anyway, at least now I don't have to pay a arm & a leg for some bullshit that's always short....

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Yes Sir I did... Let's just say I was very happy & surprised... It was way better than I had expected, especially with always hearing autos don't do great yield wise.. I'll def be set atleast till my next run lol... It's just for my personal anyway, at least now I don't have to pay a arm & a leg for some bullshit that's always short....
I hear yah man, I only grow to supply me myself and I, you gonna make some edibles with those trimmings!?

Top Bottom