First Time Grower [cali Og Kush Haze] Cks

• Thread starter Puffington1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Puffington1

First time grower. Starting with CKS [Cali Og Kush Haze].

-Using a 32x32x63 grow tent
-Using Raw nutrients from NPK industries [All-in-one GROW and BLOOM]
-Mars Hydro LED 300w
-4 inch fan ...for now
-Harvest Superpowered soil

As a first time grower I would love advice and feedback to advance my knowledge of growing and also to get the highest (haha) possible yield. Great hobby to have.

Will be posting pictures later today maybe tonight.

Already germinated, and planted the seed 2 days ago so the pictures will be from then on. Also starting my nutrients tomorrow..going to start off with 1/3 the recommended amount

Wish me luck !

P

Puffington1

IMG 0817

IMG 0818
P

Puffington1

Switched the soil to a more looser one (miracle grow) and added perlite wasn't feeling the soil I was using. Plant seems to be responding well

P

Puffington1

Day 6 for the seedling and the new nodes are really starting to show. Plan on transplanting to a 7 gallon smart pot in a week or so, so this baby can still to stretch a bit more

IMG 0831
P

Puffington1

How ice ten should I water the baby? Right now it's only letting me water every 2-3 days based off the dampness of the soil. Someone please help. I don't want to over water and I don't want to under water

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

If the soil is damp leave it. In a cup that size of only water once the top inch of soil is dry

P

Puffington1

If the soil is damp leave it. In a cup that size of only water once the top inch of soil is dry
Thanks buddy. Hope you stay along for the ride. Would much appreciate the advice. Also excuse me for the typos. Was high as shit last night

Top Bottom