First Time Grower- Early Sex Id

• Thread starter GreenGal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenGal

Hello all!

I’m a first time grower whose two plants call home indoors in a grow tent. The plants have been in the flower stage for 6 days & I was hoping someone with more experience could let me know if they see any identifiying sex characteristics.

Plant 1 is taller
Plant 2 is more bush like

Thank you!

First time grower  early sex id
First time grower  early sex id 2
Dan789

Dan789

125BD319 6340 4D8F B582 265346D5D442
First of all welcome to the farm, plants look good and may not be old enough to show sex yet. Here’s a male, note no “hairs”, and clusters of male pollen sacks, that’s what to watch for. Good luck with your grow.

G

GreenGal

View attachment 784087 First of all welcome to the farm, plants look good and may not be old enough to show sex yet. Here’s a male, note no “hairs”, and clusters of male pollen sacks, that’s what to watch for. Good luck with your grow.

Thank you for the support Dan789! I appreciate your time looking at the plants & posting the pic.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I just had to flower a male (I thought had female pre-flowers but..)..to make sure..(GPS The Deputy)..Unfortunately I had 4 out of 4 boys this run, but I kept a good male to get some pollen from..I got tired of buying seeds and want to try my own this time..(Also trying CS on some Cackleberry (GPS) clones and a Gorilla Wreck#4 from Cannaventure which seem to be out of stock everywhere (I still have a few fem seeds:))
BTW..NO KNOCK on GPS..It happens..luck of the draw..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I just had to flower a male (I thought had female pre-flowers but..)..to make sure..(GPS The Deputy)..Unfortunately I had 4 out of 4 boys this run, but I kept a good male to get some pollen from..I got tired of buying seeds and want to try my own this time..(Also trying CS on some Cackleberry (GPS) clones and a Gorilla Wreck#4 from Cannaventure which seem to be out of stock everywhere (I still have a few fem seeds:))
BTW..NO KNOCK on GPS..It happens..luck of the draw..
Cackleberry female being treated with DIY CS:)
3 8 18 Fem CS Sacs

Hydro head

Hydro head

Plant 2 looks like a hair on it, can u do close up pics will be able to tell, welcome to the farm brother,

G

GreenGal

Thank you all for helping out this first timer ☺️ I posted new (hopefully better) pics today if you don’t mind looking.

Hydro head

Hydro head

Above the la on word of plant 2 looks like 2 white hairs, if it is it’s a girl

Pistils

Pistils

I agree that plant #2 is female. The first picture is still rather difficult to tell whether those are pistils or just light reflecting.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Agreed, plant 2 appears to be female. Plant 1 has spade shaped preflowers. Those are normally associated with females. However, I have had plants with the spade and it turned out to be male. So it’s not an absolute. Wait until you see hairs or balls on a stick.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Hello all!

I’m a first time grower whose two plants call home indoors in a grow tent. The plants have been in the flower stage for 6 days & I was hoping someone with more experience could let me know if they see any identifiying sex characteristics.

Plant 1 is taller
Plant 2 is more bush like

Thank you!
stupid question maybe, but are those clones or from seed? They don't seem very symmetrical.

Top Bottom