First Time Grower, Male Or Female

• Thread starter Scotdeen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotdeen

Scotdeen

Hello, first time grower here, just a bit confused with one of my plants if it’s male or female?

Thanks

First time grower male or female
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

From what i can see in the picture it has the white female pistils but could also be a hermaphrodite, keep your eye on it over the next few days and check for it growing any balls/pollen sacks. Cheers hope this helps

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

From what i can see in the picture it has the white female pistils but could also be a hermaphrodite, keep your eye on it over the next few days and check for it growing any balls/pollen sacks. Cheers hope this helps
Yea the internode in the foreground definitely looks to have a nice calyx with pistils

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Hm didn't know a cal mag deficiency would cause hermaphrodism. That sucks. Watch it like a hawk unless you have a full room then pull it

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Y'all definitely got me haha I was looking into it and couldn't find anything just figured y'all had seen it regularly and thought "shit you learn something new everyday" lol

Scotdeen

Scotdeen

Thanks for the info, I’ve just pulled it out the tent, was looking online at some pics and it does look like a male flower, maybe am wrong but I would rather be safe than sorry, hopefully my other four GDP and one Jack Herer
Are females

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

There was definitely female flowers on the other nodes. Did it get stressed out recently

Scotdeen

Scotdeen

There was definitely female flowers on the other nodes. Did it get stressed out recently
Vegged under 250watt MH until around 7 inches then flowering for 5 days now under 600watt HPS, Temps are sitting at 76f in tent, around 65f when lights are off, PH 6.1, biobizz lightmix soil, am following the dosage recommended by Abvanced Nutrients, tap water is left for 24 hours before adding nutrients.

Last edited:
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

They look fine to me, leaves are a little bumpy probs due to low humidity what is the rh at?

Top Bottom