First Time Grower, Questions On Flushing

• Thread starter Therighthigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Whats up guys, probably have answered this many times but i have a couple questions.

Ive been flushing my sour apple plant for about a week now its week 8. Looks about done to me, smells great and looks great.” Will post picture”

Should i be flushing the plant everyday ? Or just when it needs it like a normal watering/feeding?

Do the fan leaves always turn yellow before you harvest when flushing?

90ADB36E EF82 4514 8BFF 6655220CD7E2
9EAD1475 6E99 48C0 AC1B 3C12F03C6928
811FC792 7AD8 443F BD66 182C94831F5D
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

I forgot to mention im growing in roots organic the original soil

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Heavy flush with heavy run off with RO or low ppm tap water. You can add some sugars, your choice, in early flush don't hurt nothing. But in week plant is near done put leafs in starve mode you have to run a zero environment for yellow. It's hard in soil. And chasing the yellow can turn buds into couch lock to many ambers degrading the thc into cbd's. So Iv'e heard. I pull my buds when the trich's are 70-80 milky. Never worried about the leaves. Your buds look yummy. Check the trichomes, they tell her story. Peace and enjoy your bounty.

Okay definitely the trichomes look ready. Alot of amber and milky trichs whoch is why im concerned. flushed about 3 times already with ro water twice with flawless finish. I was a bit concerned since the leaves werent yellowing i see so many people argue they should vs shouldnt. Imma flush one more time and let it dry out and harvest its a 7 to 9 week flowering plant.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

That's the issues with growing. so many people, so many opinions. You nailed this grow. Soils too rich in nitro to give you the sacred yellowing of the leaves. You got amber, trim those hookers up, fuck the leaves. Got some good looking buds there my friend. Enjoy.

Appreciate it alot man, it is nerve wrecking to a sense. But ill chop it down this week and see what happens! Thanks man!

Top Bottom