• Start date
  • Tagged users None
tom29625

tom29625

First time grower 4
First time grower 5
First time grower 6
First time grower 7
I collected several different types of seeds from shake and trim. I got these from my trips to Colorado. I know I have a few Red Headed Stranger, a couple hash plant and various other strains.
Germinated under two saucers , 80 degrees f with distilled water.
5 days later 16 of the 21 seeds germinated .
11/7/2018
Planted with Jobes Organic potting mix, added 25% wormcastings.
21/3 light cycle.
Great value 100 watt LED bulbs with clamp on reflector.
11/27/2018
Transfer to larger cup. Top dressed the soil with 1/2 inch of straight worm castings. Added more lights. Feeding with Jobes organic 4-3-2 into distilled water . Misted the plants 3-4 times a day through out the next 2 weeks.

12/23/2018
Transfer to 1 gallon pots. Continue feeding with 4-3-2 along with 2 tbsp of honey in one gallon of distilled water. Started decreaseing light schedule by 1 hr a day. Until I reached the 12-12. I couldn't do the complete darkness for 24 hrs with out light contamination.

1/5/2019
12-12 light cycle. Feed blackstrap molasses 2 tbsp per gallon along with 1 tsp of raw honey and switched to 2-4-6 Jobes organic fertilizer.

On December 5th I pinched all the stems except for a couple of them .Trying to keep the plants low as possible. The ones with the pinched stems really thickened up.
Been doing this to all the stems.
Also defoliated on a daily basis. A couple here and there.
I also tried leaving one plant Un topped, a few topped as you should and did a few "FIM" ".
I think I prefer the regular topping but the jury is still out.

Temperature during germinating 80f
Temperature during vegetative 78 days 62 night temperature.
Continue veg and now into flower, day temperature 64 f. Nights temperature 61f.
Relative humidity 40- 50%
PH around 6.8
Fan blowing all the time and a radio to play music. Not sure what they prefer but I switch from rock to country to Christian!!
Thanks to Walmart and Dollar General for all my growing supplies.

Before anyone says you need to do this.. .you need to do that......
I've researched hours of posts from several different growing sites. I have blended what I have read into my own method. However I am very open to positive feedback
Thanks!

First time grower
First time grower 2
First time grower 3
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

View attachment 850720 View attachment 850721 View attachment 850722 View attachment 850723 I collected several different types of seeds from shake and trim. I got these from my trips to Colorado. I know I have a few Red Headed Stranger, a couple hash plant and various other strains.
11/7/2018
21/3 light cycle.
11/27/2018
Transfer to larger cup. Top dressed the soil with 1/2 inch of straight worm castings. Added more lights. Feeding with Jobes organic 4-3-2 into distilled water . Misted the plants 3-4 times a day through out the next 2 weeks.

12/23/2018
Transfer to 1 gallon pots. Continue feeding with 4-3-2 along with 2 tbsp of honey in one gallon of distilled water. Started decreaseing light schedule by 1 hr a day. Until I reached the 12-12. I couldn't do the complete darkness for 24 hrs with out light contamination.

1/5/2019
12-12 light cycle. Feed blackstrap molasses 2 tbsp per gallon along with 1 tsp of raw honey and switched to 2-4-6 Jobes organic fertilizer.

On December 5th I pinched all the stems except for a couple of them .Trying to keep the plants low as possible. The ones with the pinched stems really thickened up.
I also tried leaving one plant Un topped, a few topped as you should and did a few "FIM" ".

PH around 6.8
Fan blowing all the time and a radio to play music. Not sure what they prefer but I switch from rock to country to Christian!!

I've researched hours of posts from several different growing sites. I have blended what I have read into my own method. However I am very open to positive feedback
Thanks!
I confess that I did not read the entire post, but if that is tin foil..I would ditch it! Tin Foil reflects very little usable light but it does reflect lots of heat (unevenly too due to the many creases)..No matter how much one reads and studys....there is nothing like 1st hand practical experience to gain knowledge. No trying to diss you..your study is to be commended!

tom29625

tom29625

View attachment 850720 View attachment 850721 View attachment 850722 View attachment 850723 I collected several different types of seeds from shake and trim. I got these from my trips to Colorado. I know I have a few Red Headed Stranger, a couple hash plant and various other strains.
11/7/2018
21/3 light cycle.
11/27/2018

12/23/2018

1/5/2019

PH around 6.8

Thanks!

tom29625

tom29625

Ok I have see where I may have a future problem with root bound and rot. 6 days into 12-12 should not be to late to transplant, correct? Planning on flowering for 50-60 days.

DSC 1056

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ok I have see where I may have a future problem with root bound and rot. 6 days into 12-12 should not be to late to transplant, correct? Planning on flowering for 50-60 days.

View attachment 850866
Personally I have done it, but that was an emergency (in flower). She(s) could be set back a week or two and hopefully will not stress enough to ........***&*..... Have you considered using cloth pots? They are super and roots air prune before they circle and become root bound. Last year I had 3 outdoor plants surrering in 3 gallon CLOTH pots (long story). I just dropped the entire cloth 3 gallon pot into larger pots. The roots grew right thru the cloth into the new soil.

Also why 50-60 days of flower time? That seems awfully short.

Top Bottom