First Time Grower.

• Thread starter Ariesgirl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Thanks for all the info! I will try both . If the ladybugs fail then ill give the neem oil a try. Also I have 2 question how tall does your plants grow and how long did it take for your flowers to start blooming? I feel like this plant is growing too tall for my comfort lol (I don't want others to start noticing it over the balcony . )I've seen other people's plants that grew like 1 foot but this shit is about 3ft now and doesn't seem to stop growing. Should I stop transplanting it into bigger pots?
If it's 3 ft indoor you might want to put it 12/12. Depending on strain it can double to triple. I had same issue. How old is plant?

Monster762

Monster762

Oh it's outdoor my bad. Tie it down. Take tall branches and bend them over toward ground. And flowering will happen on its own schedule outdoor. You really can't control that. I would cut back on nutes try to bring nitrogen down n start a weak boost of phosphorus and potassium. I used advanced nutrients bud blood. Liquid not powder. It's just easier. Give me a minute I'll read back through this thread and give you better response. I surf on here so much I'm lost in the details of your situation. I'm new too not a pro but I won't give any advice I haven't done with my own plants. But always research don't ever take 1 persons words. Every situation is slightly different.

Monster762

Monster762

Oh it's outdoor my bad. Tie it down. Take tall branches and bend them over toward ground. And flowering will happen on its own schedule outdoor. You really can't control that. I would cut back on nutes try to bring nitrogen down n start a weak boost of phosphorus and potassium. I used advanced nutrients bud blood. Liquid not powder. It's just easier. Give me a minute I'll read back through this thread and give you better response. I surf on here so much I'm lost in the details of your situation. I'm new too not a pro but I won't give any advice I haven't done with my own plants. But always research don't ever take 1 persons words. Every situation is slightly different.
And don't tie down with thin rope it can cut into the plant.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok i looked back. N that's about where you're at. Tie entire plant down sideways. Don't allow it to pull roots up but take the whole top n make a loose loop of medium sized rope and carefully put over the top. A little less than half down plant then find something to tie too or put something out there to weight the rope to. It will look weird but all of your side branches will grow straight up n you will be about half as tall as you are now. Then tie side branches as necessary. It will actually help your yield and all too all the lower branches that would be popcorn nugs will be colas at the end. It's gonna be i nice wide good yielding plant. And start figuring what you're going to do for smell. It will rock a whole city block after a rain while budding. Moth balls around perimeter of yard and get some stinky plants like mint. Moth balls are poisonous so do not let animals( dogs cats ) have access to them. It's gonna be a ride from here but after you're done with that one I think you'll be addicted to the grow. As it gets closer to the end post back for help with trichs your going to need jewlers loupe. Or just let it rock til the first frost of the year n it'll be good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom