First Time Grower

• Thread starter Roto 1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Roto 1986

Roto 1986

Hi. First timer here. I was wondering what's a basic nutrient to add during flowering?

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Just some bloom to start off with then after few weeks add pk13/14. And then properly bloombastic or big bud xl

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
What is your method and medium? Are you going with organic, veganic or chemical nutes?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I suppose organic. Just some fox farm medium, ph adjusted water, and 300 w.

Then look into aacts (actively aerated compost tea). If you are commiting to organic growing don’t mess up your soil with chemical and elemental fertilizers. Teas are really easy to do and they really work. At flowering phase i like to make a good guano tea every other watering with bat guano (1-10-1), banana peel ashes (doesn’t go into every tea), molasses, seaweed extract, worm castings, oat flour (not sure if it works in the tea but i read that it promotes the fungi population in compost) aerate with an aquarium pump for 48 to 72 hours, strain it, use it, top dress with the remaining sludge or mix it with the soil for your next grow.

Edit: read your post again, you asked about basic nutrient and tho teas are fairly easy you may not want to delve into them as a personal choice, in that case anything with high p and k number is good for flowering. Since you are going organic, biobizz is organic and i read nothing but good things about it and used it once myself with no problems so their topmax (this is a flower booster) and bloom are good i can attest to that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom