First Time How Of Strain Stichvan Kush Auto?

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I ordered 3 stich van kush autos, from original in spain, smallest beans I ever got, dropped 1 gone, the other 2 did germanate but only 1 poped, it came up short and I had 2 realy nurture her along, I say her beacuse it's defenetley a girl, but an auto? She is 33 days old and is showing no sighns of going into flower, there r no genetic deformities but the leaves r mixed colors dark & light, the plant looks like it could not decide what part of her hybrid she wanted to b, + she looks like shit and is not even close 2 roping off if it's a photoperid no sweat I'm set up 4 it but generally do autos, has any one grown this stain? Does it look remotekey like what I got going on? Thanx Snoleperd
First time how of strain stichvan kush auto 3
ok
First time how of strain stichvan kush auto
First time how of strain stichvan kush auto 2

Strangeone

Strangeone

I ordered 3 stich van kush autos, from original in spain, smallest beans I ever got, dropped 1 gone, the other 2 did germanate but only 1 poped, it came up short and I had 2 realy nurture her along, I say her beacuse it's defenetley a girl, but an auto? She is 33 days old and is showing no sighns of going into flower, there r no genetic deformities but the leaves r mixed colors dark & light, the plant looks like it could not decide what part of her hybrid she wanted to b, + she looks like shit and is not even close 2 roping off if it's a photoperid no sweat I'm set up 4 it but generally do autos, has any one grown this stain? Does it look remotekey like what I got going on? Thanx SnoleperdView attachment 746880okView attachment 746878 View attachment 746879
I think she looks really healthy, she's beautiful bro..

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Thank u, I just wish I had an extra 10 days, but pruneing took that away, added some fresh pearlite and gave her a full dose of base, I will put her into flower sun, ( day 41 ), once I hit her with the botanacare pro flower base + bloombastic and put her under my solar storm bloom booster it will explode! Remember when u r growing autos never ever add flower base to an auto in veg ur plant will imedietley stop growing, Never do This! An autoflower has 2 distinct and separate phases veg & flower, in veg u want to get the most out of ur auto, ( most have lifespans of 60 2 80 days ) I try 2 shoot 4 45 days in veg but the bottom leaves r starting 2 lighten so the plant is telling me times up! Autoflowers r very different animals from photoperid plants, you r racing against a clock so ideally u don't want 2 mess with ur autos in veg, but sometimes they grow so fast u r forced 2 prune this stresses ur auto and will steal time, or something else will come up, so an auto is a time oriented plant with a limited lifespan completely different from a photoperid. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Added a little fresh pearlite 2 her feed, allso pruned the few yellowing leaves at bottom of plant, as long as more leaves dont start 2 fade I'll try 2 keep her in veg, hopefully 4 8 more days, her ph is fine ( 6.5 ) she really did come into her own is really starting 2 bulk up, hopefully we will get that nice orange purple hue, allso would like 2 see her frost up, once i put her in flower i keep it cold at night 45f if that wont do it its not ment 2 b, oh well cant rush nature. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Decided 2 go shopping, i just bought a strain from a breeder called Fast Buds, I have heard very good things about this co, the strain I ordered is called G3, information indica dom, short, squat, tops out at 36 inc, xtra high yield, thç top 23per cent, they say this plant will really smell up ur home I hope they r exaggerating it brings back memories of mdanzig sour spyder, it smelled so bad, or good depending on what side of my door ur on I had 2 harvest early, let the good times roll. SNOLEPERD

H

heisen

Thank u, I just wish I had an extra 10 days, but pruneing took that away, added some fresh pearlite and gave her a full dose of base, I will put her into flower sun, ( day 41 ), once I hit her with the botanacare pro flower base + bloombastic and put her under my solar storm bloom booster it will explode! Remember when u r growing autos never ever add flower base to an auto in veg ur plant will imedietley stop growing, Never do This! An autoflower has 2 distinct and separate phases veg & flower, in veg u want to get the most out of ur auto, ( most have lifespans of 60 2 80 days ) I try 2 shoot 4 45 days in veg but the bottom leaves r starting 2 lighten so the plant is telling me times up! Autoflowers r very different animals from photoperid plants, you r racing against a clock so ideally u don't want 2 mess with ur autos in veg, but sometimes they grow so fast u r forced 2 prune this stresses ur auto and will steal time, or something else will come up, so an auto is a time oriented plant with a limited lifespan completely different from a photoperid. SNOLEPERD
Lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I am starting 2 see the purple hue on the leaves that this strain is so famous 4, I think she has dangled on the line long enough, time 2 boat this bass!!! Sat day 40, it will give me at least 20 days under the uv, if the pistols do turn Orange and if she frosts up nice with that purple hue it will b a very pretty plant, may b slightly above average 4 an auto, I had no real problems but did have 2 prune moderately, I would not recommend this strain 4 a beginner only 4 the pruneing procedure witch takes practice, she has a very nice smell not overpowering but once in a while in the next room I'll get a wiff, only way 2 describe is earthy with an undertone of something else, not fule, pepper, or citrus, but it's there, happy growing.SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

This plant is a food pig, fed again today, plant is in full flower but has not quite toped, as long as no more leaves start 2 die I would like 2 wait till next thru 2 put her into flower, oh well as long as my pistols don't start 2 change Collier I'll wait. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Had 2 put purple kush auto into flower today, day 40, it's toped but pruneing stole 5 2 10 days of veg, I flushed her good, added botanacare pro flower base + Atami Bloombastic, I took her out of her vegetation room and now she is going to her flower room, she will sit under California light works 110 bloom booster, ph 6.7, temp 70f, rel hum 50 percent, now I can start paying attention to my critical mass auto I have not been neglecting her but she needs 2 go to the beauty parlor 2 get a haircut, my early miss has been shipped but I grew it so many times I want my next grow 2 b g3 by fast buds, this is her last pic before I put her into flower, give me 20 days u won't bealeave ur eyes. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When I put her in my flower chamber I took 4 sliders ( if u saltwater fish u know what I mean ) on the main branches I used a 2 oz weight 2 pull back my main branches exposing all my flower to the UV, on my secondary branches I used a 1 oz weight, I have allready used weights during veg, this has the same effect, but allso the secondary effect of streanthining my branches so that they won't snap off, this is a trick I have used 4 years, this allows me to light up all my flower instead of just hanging my light over the canopy. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

We have been talking allot about purple kush, now that she is out of veg and into flower and out of the way and before I start 2 grow G3 let's talk about critical mass auto, I have not been neglecting this plant as far as light and feeding, I just ignored it, it is stacking Bradley ( very close internodel space ) worse still the leaves on the branches r the big kind that grow into the fans I had to prune some fans, I'm pushing out so many lumens this is irrelevant I often leave a few bottom fans and prune till she is about 2 top, another problem all my pots were tied up so I had 2 put her in a 2 gal ( I use 4 gal ) by pruneing I am hopeful it will slow her down a little, plant was a free seed so I just did it till I could buy more magical beans, ( seed stock) the plant is growing out not up I hate that shit so u end up with a lot of pruneing it's growing like NYC diesel, oh well till I move on 2 bigger and better things free is free so wtf, weed is like a box of chocolates you never know what you r gonna get, at least it's a girl and I can tell viable so I'm happy, happy is good, pissed off Snoleperd S r not nice 2 have around, lol. SNOLEPERD. PS I'll upload pics tomorrow!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It was definitely time to put PK into flower, a few more bottom leaves r going over, this is one of those 60 day from seed 2 weed plants, I figure I will get between 1/4 & 1/2 oz, low yieldedr4 shure, as stated this was a free seed I never even studied this strain just grew it. I will have 2 try it out 2 see if i will ever grow it again. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I am going 2 show a cool trick, as u know i put my PK into flower yesterday, I attached 1, 2oz, fishing weight 2 my 2 main branches, I attached 1, 1oz, fishing weight 2 my 2 lesser branches, this pulls the branches back so they can get full UV light, the first pic is a main branch pulled back by the weight, as u can see all the inside flowers r totally exposed, by going this way I dont, or I should say I did not prune inside leaves on main branches or even secondary branches, I did not lollipop this plant, and never prune ur plant when it is in full flower!!!!! The second pic is a 2oz fishing weight attached to a slider, I then hook the slider over a large leaf on outside of branch, this will pull the branch back exposing ur flower 2 full uv light! By stress training my plant since day 1 the branches r able 2 handle the weight, if u decide 2 try this go easy u don't want 2 snap off a main branch, all u want 2 do is pull it back a few inches. As u can see in second pic is the 2oz fishing weight attached to a slider, attached 2 a leaf pulling back the main branch. Cool tricks. SNOLEPERD

20171016 085845
20171016 090047
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Opend my mailbox, what did i find? 7 nice fat early miss autoflower seeds, I grew this strain many times ( white widow Ă— big bud ) she is a wonderful plant, a 3 ft bush, not a high yielder but with thc above 20per cent I don't care, a low maintenance plant, not much pruneing, couch lock city, but I have a critical mass auto going and I want to try g3, I want 2 try something new, not that early miss is not good far from it I just like 2 get as many strains under my belt as possible, should b here by end of week and I will start a new grow diary, this diary was supposed to be stitch van kush but I got a bad bean so it ended up as a purple kush auto diary, as far as critical mass auto I just threw it in a 2 gal pot and ignored it, suitable 4 smokeing, not 4 a diary, so in 20 days or so pK will b history and before that hopefully I can start g3. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

If I want new years weed I will have 2 grow early miss autoflower, she is a quick plant ( from seed 60 days ) I sill have not received G3, and I have critical mass auto 2 contend with, so I picked out my fastest bean and started germination, I will start a new journal when she pops.SNOLEPERD

Latest posts

Top Bottom