First Time How Of Strain Stichvan Kush Auto?

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Read up on purple kush before I started this grow, one thing stood out, she is a pig! A food pig, and a flower agent pig, there advice, pour it on, I put plant into flower 3 days ago, tonight dry as a bone, so I poured it on, this plant allso takes pruning very well, I never smoked OK I hope it's good 4 pain, another trick, I don't harvest by looking at the pistols, I harvest by looking at the trichomes, when they turn milky u can harvest albeit it's an early harvest and weed from an early harvest goes Straight 2 ur head, I wait until they turn amber, this is a late harvest and u don't want ur plant 2 go over so I use a jewlers loupe, when about 70 percent of the pistols r down I look 3 times a day, a late harvest tends 2 go to ur body causing couch lock ( hopefully ) this strain though a landrace is supposed 2 have a bit of a cerebral high easing u into a body high, thç content is as low as 19per cent and can b as high as 27per cent, I will b happy if it's over 20, 4 the last 10 days of flower I will put her next 2 a slightly open window to expose this plant 2 cold I want 2 see the purple and they say it will happen only the right circumstances ie cold, would i grow this plant again? Depends on the final product, I rate this autoflower a bit above average a b, witch is good in my book, the only plant I ever gave an A+++ 2 was mdanzig sour spyder auto, what a plant, I had 2 harvest early it smelled so much I could smell it out my door. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Im realy sterting 2 see that purple hue, the pistols are starting to put an orange hue 2, no frost yet, iwant this plant 2 frost up so all the purple oarnge and frost will make 4 a nice looking plant. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Tried 2 start a new grow journal New grow Early Miss autoflower by Snoleperd so I will just run this thread, plant is a fast growing hybrid of white widow × big bud thc over 20, bean germanated in 27 hours, fox farm, pearlite, wormcaseings, ph6.5, temp 70f, humidity 45 per cent. One happy snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD, here is a pic of my critical mass auto, I don't know how old she is, just 1 day I planted her 2 keep my purple kush company, i hate these plants, they grow out instead of up, they require extensive pruneing, there leaves hang down instead of sticking straight out blocking the light, worse yet all my 3.9 gal pots were in use, I had 2 use a 2 gal pot, so at least it's a girl, I can tell it is going 2 b a small plant, purple kush is basking in her flower chamber away from my veg space, early miss autoflower was planted last night, and g3 is supposed 2 arrive today, it seems SNOLEPERD has all his ducks in a row! Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrr!!!!!!. SNOLEPERD

20171019 084721
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

What r the rules 4 bud of the month? I don't want the prize I use my own stuff.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Starting 2 see the purple in the leaves, this is a trick of light, the leaves r very dark, plumb black or maybe lampblack, so when hit by light it gives off a purple hue. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Now the snoleperd is cooking, it really is a nice auto 4 a free seed, better than expected yield, high test, snoleperds have a great seance of smell, i think she will frost up nice, i thought about doing stem spliting, but I don't want 2 risk it when she is doing so well, maybe I will do it with critical mass, not many people know about stem spliting I do it 2 sub par plants and yes it works, in the bud pic u can just see the orang hue, second pic, looking good. SNOLEPERD

20171020 125825
20171020 125912
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

What I nice day my early miss autoflower has poped, welcome 2 planet earth!. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

My critical mass auto is just a mess, I hate this type of plant, very compact, very thick branches, 2 options prune till the cows come home, or just leave it alone and try to figure out what has 2 go when I put hth in flower. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I put my purple kush into flower I week ago, Tue she was dry as a bone, today 2 yea she's a pig 4 nutrients, when I read up on this strain they said pour it on so that seems 2 b the ticket, some times when my plants are in flower the very tips of the leaves get burned, this has never affected the health of my plant, I want bud!!! I do save the leaves and make wax, I think it's the atami bloombastic u r slowly supposed 2 acclimate ur plant 2 it, this is not possible with autos as when they r in veg u can't add agent 2 help her along, so when u put ur auto into flower ur auto is comeing to the end of her lifecycle, so u feed her every time needed, 7 days under tbe uv and i can allready see the difference, I harvest late anyway, I realy did underestimate this plant, it's the gift that keeps on giving. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Will someone please explain the rules photo of the month I don't want the prize I use my own stuff, just braging rights ,where r the rules? This should b explained Easley , why all the secrecy? Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Pics at 1 week since I put her into flower, just fed the little piggy, greedy plant, so 1 week since I put her in flower check out pics. SNOLEPERD. Meeeeeeowwwwwww!!!!!!!!

20171021 102050
20171021 102120
20171021 102141
20171021 102153
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD has not paid attention to, not neglected by any means, 2 another free b, critical mass auto, I don't like this form of plant, it may have done better if a had a 3.9 gal pot on hand, all I had was a 2 gal so it ended up small, what I ment by form is very thick branches, ( I can't even use my weight trick, I thinner branch will bend, a thick branch will break, I tried to prune her but the way the leaves hang down u cant) I pruned the fans but she is in moderate pre flower so u have 2 stop at some point, so she can top off, I don't really even know how old she is, I was out off seed stock so what's a snoleperd 2 do? Snoleperd re upped his seeds, early miss autoflower + g3 auto so I'm set now, so I guess I'll let nature take her course I just fed her so here is a couple pics. SNOLEPERD

20171021 123441
20171021 123524
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SNOLEPERD opens his mailbox and G3 has arrived, and is now germanating happily, these r west coast genetics from the emerald triangle, I can't divulge this source as this site sells seeds, most of there strains r sativa dom, and large, not good 4 closet growing, all there strains r auto flowers, the strain I bought is only 1 of 2 landrace strains, tops at 3ft, huge yield, thc tops 20 per I am a very happy snoleperd who is sick and tired of getting burned, yea I paid, but I'm willing 4 quality, some of there strains cost hundreds of $ this co backs up there product 100per cent, seeds looked great all nice and fat, uniform, after being screwed over and over, i will only buy from 2 banks, why? Beacuse i have been growing before some members were born, I know what I'm doing, and they do, over the years I had 1 problem, they imedietley rectified the situation, they r breeders and take pride in there product, and back it up! U may b asking yourself why I went elsewhere? I grew all there strains and wanted to try other things, but I allways went back to early miss, and she was just born and looks fine as per experience

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That critical mass is a frustrating plant, I want 2 prune, and did, the little I could, I just can't stand it's structure, with leaves that hang down blocking my light, I would have lollipop her, she was 2 small & dence, f it, it was free I should have played more attention but u realy can't do much with this structure, snoleperd

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

That critical mass is a frustrating plant, I want 2 prune, and did, the little I could, I just can't stand it's structure, with leaves that hang down blocking my light, I would have lollipop her, she was 2 small & dence, f it, it was free I should have played more attention but u realy can't do much with this structure, snoleperd

Just leave it alone... Feed it, give it light, but don't do anything else.. Pay attention to the other girls... Once she is done smoke her & a remember how you made her your bitch...
Your plants are looking nice..

Eyebedam out.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That was my idea exactly, I just started a new grow, Early Miss & G3 autoflowers, purple kush will b done soon, I tried 2 help her out but ur right on 2 bigger and better things. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

At 9 days under the uv purple kush is doing well her trichome s r starting 2 turn slightly orange, probably Good 4 another couple weeks, critical mass is starting 2 flower. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Day 10 under the uv, this is a long lived auto, at day 50 ( 10 in flower, I allso have neve seen a Cole bud like that on a landrace, mostly after 10 days under the uv my pistols usually
Start 2 change, nope it's the gift (literally) that keeps on giveing, al I can say is u go girl! Pic 10 days in flower. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom