First Time Hydro Grow

• Thread starter Mega Genesis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mega Genesis

Mega Genesis

*sighs*

Okay, everyone! This is Genesis here and I would like to post a few pictures of my first hydroponic grow. I don't have mad skills or anything but I just decided to give it a shot!

I started off a Sour Diesel seedling within soil. I will try to give dates just so that you can see how far off it is.

Anyway, the point of this thread will be to gain insight from new and old heads alike! Criticism is welcome.

Let's begin, shall we?

Mega Genesis

Mega Genesis

I live in Texas, ladies and gentlemen.

The first picture was just days before hurricane Harvey hit.

That was on August 22, 2017.

I started off using soil but made the transition to hydro just a day later.

This plant was very strong! It didn't take long to sprout at all!

IMG 0243
Mega Genesis

Mega Genesis

Now I will begin searching through pictures I took throughout the days to show you its progress.

Mega Genesis

Mega Genesis

Sorry for the wait! I had to go back and label the date on the pictures!

Are you all ready?

S

Shawnery

I'm new as you so take it for what's it's worth but have you topped and fim'ed your plant yet? Worth the effort and time to increase yield.

By the way, I'm on my first grow as well and yours is looking much better than mine, you suck!

Mega Genesis

Mega Genesis

I'm new as you so take it for what's it's worth but have you topped and fim'ed your plant yet? Worth the effort and time to increase yield.

By the way, I'm on my first grow as well and yours is looking much better than mine, you suck!
Welcome, Shawn! To be honest, I only topped once and never fim'ed or at least I don't think I have. I've been trimming the bottom of the plant but that's about it. Either way, if you have something you wan to share, I wouldn't mind learning something new at all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom