First Time Led Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Mullpig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mullpig

Mullpig

First time led indoor grow 2
First time led indoor grow
Hey guys, new member.. it's my first grow indoors with the meizhi 600w led.
So far my plants are loving the light.
Any tips would be good.
Peace fam

Mullpig

Mullpig

Welcome to the farm!!what strain is that ??
Thanks the farm seems chilled so far.
It's my first ever indoor so I thought I'd just put a few in out of my stash of seeds I've had sitting away for a few years..didn't want to be spending money on seeds for them to die on me, but will be looking into some seeds from Seedsman shortly.
These are randoms but hopefully goodies

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just curious but do you have holes in the bottom of those buckets? I see you have plenty of drainage with your medium (perlite) but I can't tell if there are drainage holes in the bottom of the buckets. Looking good either way. Kudos!

somethingwit

somethingwit

Welcome!
Tip ONE..Turn off Burple lighting to take pictures in natural light.

There are some YouTube videos that I came across lately, that the Tuber would have to readjust the white filte (or something white) on their cameras so that the red/blue doesn't give off that purplish look. Not sure since I haven't tried it yet, but I have seen several videos start out with out that adjustment edited, and they do it on screen and you can see the total difference.

My apologies, I don't have any of the YouTube links on hand with me.

Dan789

Dan789

For the best natural light Picts, take them at lights out. Then the plants aren’t too impacted. I don’t think you can white balance out the bluple lighting.
PS you’ll be needing some eye protection so check those out also, I know “methodseven” makes some protective glasses and know there must be others.

Mullpig

Mullpig

Just curious but do you have holes in the bottom of those buckets? I see you have plenty of drainage with your medium (perlite) but I can't tell if there are drainage holes in the bottom of the buckets. Looking good either way. Kudos!
Yeah there are holes in the buckets

Mullpig

Mullpig

For the best natural light Picts, take them at lights out. Then the plants aren’t too impacted. I don’t think you can white balance out the bluple lighting.
PS you’ll be needing some eye protection so check those out also, I know “methodseven” makes some protective glasses and know there must be others.
Cheers dan, will definitely be checking out some specs

Mullpig

Mullpig

Ok so only 2 days on and I can see some improvements..

first one is looking more indica dominant to me and I'm thinking the second one too.
Under this 600w meizhi led they seem to be growing really short but stocky.. is this always the case with led lights?

IMG 0314
IMG 0315

Latest posts

Top Bottom