First Time Starting Seeds.

• Thread starter ladiesbstfrd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

In your opinion when or how long before the show sex, I wanna top but I dont wanna top any males
That’s the plight of the seed grower right there lol. Depends on strain. I have a pink kush that shows very early on.. others not until after the flip.. gotta keep them eagle eyes peeled fer testeez

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

Do you just use the one chamber? I have two and would like a 3rd. Cuts down the waiting big time. I’m thinking a tiny 1.5x1.5 ft with a couple cfls or leds would be perfect just for clones or seedlings. Then they move to the 2.5x3 ft then flower in 5x5. I’m making it all work in a 8x8 room lol. I guess when starting from clone tho you aren’t as concerned with having 2 tents haha
Just the one chamber at the moment I have a grow box for clones that's in the workings now

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

That’s the plight of the seed grower right there lol. Depends on strain. I have a pink kush that shows very early on.. others not until after the flip.. gotta keep them eagle eyes peeled fer testeez
I look everyday,guess I'll be waiting for a couple weeks and pray all 7 are ladies, was thinking about the 12/12 to get them to show sex but I believe all the stress is unnecessary. I'll be patient.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I look everyday,guess I'll be waiting for a couple weeks and pray all 7 are ladies, was thinking about the 12/12 to get them to show sex but I believe all the stress is unnecessary. I'll be patient.
It’s not like the second they show they are busting pollen anyways. Merry Christmas mang

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
6-8 weeks typically strain dependent of course. Cannabis typically reaches sexual maturity at 8 weeks.

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

Is thys just a leaf mutation, cause none of the others have this odd shaped leaf, and maybe it's just me but I see a leaf difference in a couple of the plants, some are long and skinny, and others are chubby, they are the size of thys leaf

20181226 063820
ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

So I decided to top 3 of the 7 plants to see how it goes, I never topped before so fingers crossed, I have hard lst'd many times though with great success, that's my plan with the other 4r. Did I top to early as well, I kno I well have a stall for a week or more.

20181226 223930
ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

So I up'd my watering schedule to 2×s a day, p.h @6, ppm @300 for the next 2weeks, every1 is looking good still and cant wait to find out the sex here in the next couple weeks. Cant wait to start training.

20181228 062551
20181228 062545
ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

Also went from 7 to 4r plants do to space, gave them to a buddy of mines who also is in the loop of growinh.

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

So I'm having problems with my humidity, I have a humidifier in my tent but it must not be wrkn, it's been on for 4r hours and thys is my reading, what more can I do to bring it up

Madmax

Madmax

It does slow them down somewhat tipping at the 3rd set of true leaves..its roughly a couple weeks to recover...i always tip at 3,but im outdoors.at 3 i can contain and grow to the shape i want..you will see quite a few guys waiting till have grown 5 sets of true leaves as the plants able to handle the tipping being older stronger etc which will slow it down less...

Phylex

Phylex

So I'm having problems with my humidity, I have a humidifier in my tent but it must not be wrkn, it's been on for 4r hours and thys is my reading, what more can I do to bring it up
If I was using a humidifier and my Acurite weather station was calculating 1% RH, the weather station itself would be my first suspect. I'd personally buy a different model or brand to cross reference and rule it out. It might not be functioning properly.

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

If I was using a humidifier and my Acurite weather station was calculating 1% RH, the weather station itself would be my first suspect. I'd personally buy a different model or brand to cross reference and rule it out. It might not be functioning properly.
Should I replace the batteries or buy a better model, I'm bout to check batteries now

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
are you running ventilation/exhaust out of your tent? Its hard to maintain good Rh if your fan runs all the time. As soon as you get Rh anywhere near where you want it the exhaust takes it all out.

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

are you running ventilation/exhaust out of your tent? Its hard to maintain good Rh if your fan runs all the time. As soon as you get Rh anywhere near where you want it the exhaust takes it all out.
I have a small exhaust fan at the top of the tent, so should I cut it off for a while and see, it's a regular type fan that I was able to wedge in the 8in hole

Top Bottom