First Time Taking Cuttings

• Thread starter Jordan Hawse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah you’re good. Just be easy on em. They’d be laying over if they weren’t ok.
I had em lay straight on ground n pick themselves up. Long as they are holding the leaves up your good.
I see you didn’t cut the leaves all up too. I don’t either. Most people cut all the leaves except new growth.
From a Fem plant? Or still not sexed?

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Yeah you’re good. Just be easy on em. They’d be laying over if they weren’t ok.
I had em lay straight on ground n pick themselves up. Long as they are holding the leaves up your good.
I see you didn’t cut the leaves all up too. I don’t either. Most people cut all the leaves except new growth.
From a Fem plant? Or still not sexed?

There all from a female strain of monster cookies that I’ve got first time taking them I’ll keep this updated is it better to cut some of the leaves in half I have topped a couple of them just to see how the go

H

hawkman

when did you take the clones from the mother and how long do you veg (3 weeks ?) before 12/12 - do you use "clonex? Thanks - cloning new to me !

Monster762

Monster762

There all from a female strain of monster cookies that I’ve got first time taking them I’ll keep this updated is it better to cut some of the leaves in half I have topped a couple of them just to see how the go
Personally I don’t cut leaves on clones but a lot of people do. Once it’s going good I’ll treat just like any plant. And being a fem at least you know you got females. I got bunch of clones now but some are from reg plants that aren’t sexed. I’ll know what’s what in days. There mothers in flower now. Looking like All female but early still.

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

when did you take the clones from the mother and how long do you veg (3 weeks ?) before 12/12 - do you use "clonex? Thanks - cloning new to me !

The clones where taken about 14 days ago and just used Rockwoll perfect ph water and a humidity dome that’s all

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Update doubled in size now I got a slight tint of nutrient burn on end of leaves so just flushed with water last 2 days

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Yeah I’m gonna leave a few days now to suck everything out of soil just did a big feed and I just a 600w hps on one side and I have a 600w led on the other side

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Got really big over night there out growing there pots they are 10L pots aswell maybe I should transplant them to bigger pots what you guys think roots are cumin out the soil at the top and the bottom they are only like 3 weeks old

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Update just flipped to flower and de-leaved bother 3rd of plant looks a lot less bushier in there now will be using geniuses bloom nutrient then from 2nd weed will be adding big buds from advienced nutrients hoping to push 2-3 oz a plant any suggestions welcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom