First time using flood and drain hydroponics, I need help!!!!

• Thread starter EL APACHE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrjones

feeding scheduele

Thanx all for your feedback. It has all been so helpfull, but now i have one more question for all you. In regards to HIBOY's comment about trimming all the lower veg on my plants. So i have 9 plants total in a 4x4 tent. so should i just leave the four biggest tops on each plant or how should i go about trimming. im in my first week of flowering, so should i wait till the end of week 2 after the stretch or should i trimm small amounts from the bottom? What about possibly trimming too much and then the plants going into some kind of shock? and what about the ppms? do i keep a normal feeding schedule after i trim them? Im just totally lost and i dont want to fuck shit up or make more work for myself. Thanx again in advanced my fellow FARMERS. When i finally decide to trim i will post before and after pics so that i can get some more tips from you guys.........
One more question for you guys, have any of you guys used or heard of LIQUID LADY BUGS? does it work and is it safe to use after i start to get my buds in?

what is ur feeding scheduele? how many ml./g of what for how long? how much do u rzise ur ppm eachweek?

T

tripleb

Hello everyone,
I'm a first timmer, using the flood and drain system. I have a 4x4 tray with 9 6 inch rockwool cubes. So my question is this, how many times during my light cycle do I flood my tray? At what time and for how long after my light turns on do I flood? I have ben told by two different guys at the hydro shop that I need to flood 3 times a day. And the other guy told me I need to flood only once a day. So before I get my clones this Sunday I would like to be sure so I don't have my girls die on me. Any firm advice would be very helpfull. Thanx my fellow potheads.
Helped

Top Bottom