First Time With Decent Equipment

• Thread starter Create420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Back to the thread...Whatever you wanna do to the plant fine but whatever you do, do it after the plant gets acclimated to its surroundings

Create420

Create420

Day 26 Veg
Moved the lights down about 5” now lights sit at about 23” above the top of the plants will give them a few days to adjust and if all goes good I will lower lights to about 18” I did remove a few fan leaves but nothing to drastic

8DFEFBBE 8E00 4AFB 9D12 C8ACECF2A8E9
4F5E9748 50E6 4503 BFA9 99D6D0AD75DD
172E4EB0 34EB 4529 94CC 46461C49182E
D0D735E0 76B6 4077 9AC0 F9DD23C6F054
490ADB7B 797E 4D36 AFED 987F7A9EE581
brazel

brazel

2 maxsisun 320w And 1 bloomspect 300w
I'm gonna check them out and give you some proper info on them. And if the info is negative believe me it's not towards you, it's the companies that take advantage by giving miss information. But like I said I'm pure truth. It might be raw, in your face and straight up but I never mean any disrespect, I just don't believe in sugar coating.
My mom taught me the truth may hurt but lies can devastate and kill.

But even in my comments that some might consider rude or think I'm a know it all or give info but didn't grow...they're nothing like deshiter dude said.

I hold no hard feelings nor will I agree with someone just cause we're friends.
If my best friend is wrong and my worst enemy is right, I'll speak up for my worst enemy. But without a doubt my love lies with my best friend.
I know people will think that's wack but I ask them how could my best friend know I appreciate him if i lie for him!?
Kindness matters

Create420

Create420

I'm gonna check them out and give you some proper info on them. And if the info is negative believe me it's not towards you, it's the companies that take advantage by giving miss information. But like I said I'm pure truth. It might be raw, in your face and straight up but I never mean any disrespect, I just don't believe in sugar coating.
My mom taught me the truth may hurt but lies can devastate and kill.

But even in my comments that some might consider rude or think I'm a know it all or give info but didn't grow...they're nothing like deshiter dude said.

I hold no hard feelings nor will I agree with someone just cause we're friends.
If my best friend is wrong and my worst enemy is right, I'll speak up for my worst enemy. But without a doubt my love lies with my best friend.
I know people will think that's wack but I ask them how could my best friend know I appreciate him if i lie for him!?
Kindness matters
Sounds good and is much appreciated and I welcome negative feedback with out it how else would I know what to work on lol
Me personally never been the type to get offended easily let alone on some forums so feel free to speak your mind and once again thanks for all the help and input and that goes for everyone helping me out

Top Bottom