First Timerweek 4 Of Flower & No Buds--help!!

• Thread starter Sponge2water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What should I do to resolve this issue

• Flush with plain water at 6.3 50%runoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flush with Herculean Harvest 6.2 30%runoff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sponge2water

Week 4-Day28& in flower with no buds!!!! Please help a fellow growers. Anyone who has put the time/love/money& more time=money can understand my frustrations. I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how but Please let me know what I might be doing wrong. My flower room us 8x12 My temps are 74°-78° humidity 39%-50% co2-800ppm sealed no leaks nutrients-Nectar For The Gods. Medium-Potters Gold/ 7gal fabric three 600w & one 1000w dialed down to 750w non AC hps 16inch from canopy. Slurry test coming out a little high @ 6.8 but ppm's was low @180-200ppm in medium so they were hungry. I started feeding them full strength but a lite application. I pH to 6.3 & only 1.25 gal of water per 7gal which forces me to feed more, feeding every 30hrs.(need to get them ppms up). The breeder is Compound Genetics & strain-Cake Mix Cookies -indica dominant....no signs of male/hermie. I've never had this happen before so I'm more than confused. I do leave the green light on during dark time but this has never had any negative effect in the past but I thought I might add that in because it's part of the grow. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Why would you leave any kind of light in there? Lights off means lights off unless u have some ESSENTIAL work to do in there and only for some short period of time, 10 mins etc. I would strongly suggest to start solving this issue from switching that green light off.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I didnt watch the vid but.. Agreed, they need 12 hours of complete darkness to flower. Though I didnt think true green light would be too big of an issue.. I'm stumped as well. They're photoperiod plants so 12 hrs darkness should do it. Are you certain there isnt some other light that's on during the dark accidentally or anything?

Also watering every 30 hrs seems excessive. Like extreme overwatering for potting soil. You should be able to get the ppms up with one feeding.

S

Sponge2water

I didnt watch the vid but.. Agreed, they need 12 hours of complete darkness to flower. Though I didnt think true green light would be too big of an issue.. I'm stumped as well. They're photoperiod plants so 12 hrs darkness should do it. Are you certain there isnt some other light that's on during the dark accidentally or anything?

Also watering every 30 hrs seems excessive. Like extreme overwatering for potting soil. You should be able to get the ppms up with one feeding.
Agreed .
Why would you leave any kind of light in there? Lights off means lights off unless u have some ESSENTIAL work to do in there and only for some short period of time, 10 mins etc. I would strongly suggest to start solving this issue from switching that green light off.
Yeah to be honest I didn't think it would have any beganega
Yeah that probably is a issue though it's has never given me issues in the past. The green light has been off for three days now so hopefully I'll start to see a positive change. I'm going on week 6 and still nothing significant growing in. I clean up the plant some to allow more air flow but hopefully everything turns around for the good... Thanks for the reply

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldn’t flush at all. Just feed em ph’d nutrient solution to get your ppms in your soil or growing medium up so they can thrive. If you need to drop the ph of the soil adjust the ph to 6.0 for a week or two and test them every couple days to find out where you are. With low ppms it won’t take much to move the ph.

Depending on your light source you may need to adjust your parameters for your grow to get them into the ideal range. With full spectrum LEDs you’ll want to run in the mid 80s with a 60% RH to make them perspire effectively. With HID you can run them cooler down in the mid 70s but you’ll want a little higher RH. You should also try to run 1200ppm of CO2 if you can once the environment is dialed in.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I had similar problem with my NL. I took the advice of a good friend and then the magic started to happen.
Lights off means lights off! Not even a blip.
And the other thing he told me is to just put her in the dark for 36h. Just skip one lights on cicle and it will force her to stard produsing buds

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
If you are using a true green light it wont effect it. If you are using a bulb with a green coating on it prob not a true green light and letting some of the other spectrum in specially if its older and has been on for long periods of time. They are prob still vegging.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The green light isn't supposed to be on permanently. Only if u have to do someting that can't wait until the lights come back on.not certain if that's the issue though as I,v never actually used a green light.i just make sure everything I need to do Is done wen my lights are on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom