First UC Run with Daily log

• Thread starter Growboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growboy

Growboy

week 1-cloning
week 2-They are in veg light is on a light rail and its a 600w its a twelve site UC that I built my self.the air pump is a 110L so i should be good there. I made my chiller out of a dehumidifier 26 pint works great keeps water at a range of 62-68.I just put the clones in the UC.

Week2day8 1
Week2day10
Week2day13
First uc run with daily log 4
T

tipper619sd

week 1-cloning
week 2-They are in veg light is on a light rail and its a 600w its a twelve site UC that I built my self.the air pump is a 110L so i should be good there. I made my chiller out of a dehumidifier 26 pint works great keeps water at a range of 62-68.I just put the clones in the UC.

looking good so far Growboy whats ur rh and room temp ? Im ready to watch these girls grow! Peace and happy farming

Growboy

Growboy

rh fluctuates from 30 to 45 percent and the room temp with lights on is 74 to 76 and night is 66 to 70.

orbad

orbad

Looks good. I'll be a couple weeks behind you, I hoping to have roots on my cuts in a week or so.

Do you have any info or pics of your chiller?

orbad

orbad

what do you want to know?
Do you have any links for how to build it or what it consists of doing to the dehuey? I've looked around but haven't found much.

Thanks. Looking forward to the show.

Growboy

Growboy

Week3I Found some brown algae last week Saturday I then emailed undercurrent. They emailed me back less than an hour later . They told me to bubble 2 cups of worm casting for 5 gallons for 24hrs then strain 1oml a gal and add it to my system every week to control the problem. What they told me to do seems to be working will update throughout grow.

Week3day15
Week3day16
Week3day21
Week3day21 1
aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Thats awesome that CCH2O is now recommending ewc teas.
Here's where I got my idea/plans for my DIY chiller. DIY Chiller

Growboy

Growboy

Yea that's a good link. I was going to add water cooling to my room but I decided to spend a little more and switch my whole room to leds.

A

alvatron

Sry, but you are asking for trouble, in your first pic, I see that your timer multiple outlet extension cord is on the ground next to your system... If the UC leaks, you're in big trouble. I would hang that high above the ground.

orbad

orbad

Sry, but you are asking for trouble, in your first pic, I see that your timer multiple outlet extension cord is on the ground next to your system... If the UC leaks, you're in big trouble. I would hang that high above the ground.

I'm really bad about that too. And leaving my hose on. I have that oh sh*t moment when I see the valve left open when I walk in the room.

How's the grow going?

Growboy

Growboy

I move plugs up off the ground. I need to update this form soon.

Top Bottom