FlowaMasta's 600watt + UVB 1 plant monster !!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey everyone, new here to the Farm! I have been invited here to share my plant with you guys. 600 watt HPS + 26 watt UVB lamp / Hempy style 60 litre buckets, 100% perlite, i veg for around 35 days, and use 2 layers of netting for upper and lower sections of the canopy, I am curently at day 38 flowering, but i'll show you a few pics to start with...I'm using 'CYCO' Nutrients recirculating

here she is at day 3 veg, been topped once....
Flowamastas 600watt  uvb 1 plant monster

And here she is after about 10-12 days...

Here is week 1 of Flowering...
Flowering week 1

week 4...

Start of week 4

Start of week 6

Start of week 6

Macros coming up ;)

Flowamastas 600watt  uvb 1 plant monster 7
Flowamastas 600watt  uvb 1 plant monster 8
Flowamastas 600watt  uvb 1 plant monster 9

this is a cool pic :)

Flowamastas 600watt  uvb 1 plant monster 10

colse up HD macros using only my Samsung WB150F 14.2 mp

there's alot more, but that'll keep the eyes happy for a while, let me know what you think :)

Flowamastas 600watt  uvb 1 plant monster 2
Start of week 2
Krasi

Krasi

Very impressive display, u killed it with this one plant, judging from the plant`s leafs u got the climate aswell as the nutrition under tight control

flowamasta

flowamasta

Thanx man :) pretty much sticking to the cyco's feed chart, but she drinks about 12-15 litres a day, so i'm going through alot of nutrient for 1 plant, it took alot of time to keep an overall healthiness to it like that, trimming the right leaves off under the canopy, the right beneficial small branches before flowering...

flowamasta

flowamasta

day 39 flowering..... hope this update works, trying to see if i can post from photobucket...

can i post from photobucket?? can't work it out :(

flowamasta

flowamasta

LOL thanx everyone! shes a Samsung WB150F google it, 14.2 mp awesome cam, its soo easy to use, and has full manual mode, perfect for HID or any lighting for that matter! no need for a scope, i just snap and zoom in

Krasi

Krasi

Yeah stunning, a very even field of beautiful flowers, the leafs stay really green.
I added the camera to my to buy list:cool:

619ster

619ster

Beautiful camera work brotha!!! That is some very good results. I too like the hempy style growing. What strain is that you are running? And do you leave the UVB in one place and lit through entire flower cycle? Or do you move it around and have it on it's own timer or use it for certain periods?

flowamasta

flowamasta

Beautiful camera work brotha!!! That is some very good results. I too like the hempy style growing. What strain is that you are running? And do you leave the UVB in one place and lit through entire flower cycle? Or do you move it around and have it on it's own timer or use it for certain periods?

fukin sweet question, wondered if anyone cared for that factor! i have the UVB lamp on a seperate timer, my HPS come on at 6pm off at 6am, my UVB comes on at midnight, off at 5am, to simulate a hot part of the day, and i will keep just this one lamp in this position throughout flowering to give a comparison in the buds flavour/potency, the most UVB affected buds will be tagged and separate, at the moment i can see longer visable trichs on the heads closest to the UVB lamp, and they are more sticky to touch, still no amber trichs, so i dont thinks its speeding up the degrading process, the radiant heat that the UVB gives off is minimal, but it does raise tent temps 2-3 degrees overall for the time that it's on

flowamasta

flowamasta

Yeah stunning, a very even field of beautiful flowers, the leafs stay really green.
I added the camera to my to buy list:cool:

thanx man , i believe the leaves are as green because i keep ph in check every day, and the RYZO from cyco gives it that nice dark green look also, they are starting to die off quickly now, as the plant is soo big, it sucks the plants life force out of the leaves extremely quickly once i drop the feed down, i top up with nutrient, not just fresh water, until they last 4 days, i will give 3 days florakleen, 1 day fresh water and darkness

Top Bottom