FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Amazing quality on the budz, looks really pure, did u check the trichome coulouring?

flowamasta

flowamasta

Amazing quality on the budz, looks really pure, did u check the trichome coulouring?
I have checked the colouring tonight, and i'm a little bit shocked to see some more amber trichs now! you might pick them from some pics here, i'm thinking she's around 5% amber right now maybe a little more, nothing to get too excited about just yet....the next 2-3 days will tell me, i believe the 'perfect time' window has just been opened :) it's harder with hydro as everything happens so much faster and the window closes that much sooner

day 47, please enjoy!

SAM 3933
SAM 3935
SAM 3936
SAM 3941
SAM 3944
SAM 3947
SAM 3948
SAM 3950
SAM 3951
SAM 3955
SAM 3957
SAM 3959

ttystikk

ttystikk

daaaamn your good :p and quick! ok ok you the man! 1 thing that still gets me a bit, the are a flood lamp type, and because of the spectrum, they alone WILL create some heat, i'm guessing atleast a 3-5 degree temp rise per bulb, i'm getting a 3 degree temp rise alone with my CFL!!!!??? so this will have to be considered, but all in all i think you are honestly on to something. In a setup like mine, maybe 2 lamps would be ideal, both in opposite corners. maybe 1 on a oscillating fan perhaps as a light mover :)

Yes, they are likely to add some heat- how much I don't know. One or two of these would be plenty for your setup- one, if you want some frost and some not, two for full coverage. Mount them up higher, of course- remembering that HID is generally much more efficient than cfl in terms of output per watt.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY :)
Stimpy won't you light this spliff with me ;) ???

LOL- Now I know why they could pop each other's heads open and stare inside...

I've read elsewhere that people have been getting very noticeable results with only 2 hours per day of total time, spread out over a half dozen episodes of anywhere from 2 minutes to 30 minutes at a time. No idea if that's efficient, effective or what. There is a lot to be explored here, that is for sure...

flowamasta

flowamasta

Yes, they are likely to add some heat- how much I don't know. One or two of these would be plenty for your setup- one, if you want some frost and some not, two for full coverage. Mount them up higher, of course- remembering that HID is generally much more efficient than cfl in terms of output per watt.

LOL- Now I know why they could pop each other's heads open and stare inside...

I've read elsewhere that people have been getting very noticeable results with only 2 hours per day of total time, spread out over a half dozen episodes of anywhere from 2 minutes to 30 minutes at a time. No idea if that's efficient, effective or what. There is a lot to be explored here, that is for sure...
i agree, i use mine for 12 hours simply because there is not enough known about them. basically i'm simulating the hottest part of the day in 1 part of my tent, and i have actually noticed i'm getting varied effects and visual difference throughout my tent this grow, some buds look mutant! some colas even gaining some purple and pink tips :)

flowamasta

flowamasta

I think she's talkin to me........

you know you wanna rub me......come on just lift a leaf and smell me.....chop me if you really want.....mmmmmm u know you wanna :p she's teasing me, with her aromas wafting to this end of the hose.... cheeky little bitch, just wants to ooooooooooze

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Woah, I feel like this grow just started. . . . And now there are pictures of some super dank looking buds filling my screen! Days 47 came fast and furious, nice work keeping that big girl satisfied all the way through! Your camera really is amazing, checking tricks with photo zoom is for sure the way to do it! Keep up the great work FM, and I'll check back in a week or so to see how things have progressed.

Meeks

flowamasta

flowamasta

Nice, looks like a damned fine bud bro!
Thanx Thoth :) just finished trimming her down, still have to cut the colas down to smaller size so they can dry properly, but that can wait till tomorrow sometime.
Woah, I feel like this grow just started. . . . And now there are pictures of some super dank looking buds filling my screen! Days 47 came fast and furious, nice work keeping that big girl satisfied all the way through! Your camera really is amazing, checking tricks with photo zoom is for sure the way to do it! Keep up the great work FM, and I'll check back in a week or so to see how things have progressed.

Meeks
Good to see you back here Meeks ;) yep she finished up at day 49 :) a very quick turn around! I'm pretty sure i got over a lb , the Colas are huge, and really dense!, they all gave me a sore hand from the weight....my hands were soo sticky....and damn still are!!! that i couldn't really take snaps the whole way, i forgot to buy gloves so i ended up with a a black thumb and forefinger on my left hand :) The largest Cola that i ended up weighing was tipping over at 110 grams, my record being 122 grams for 1 fresh trimmed cola.
Gotta have a good camera, i got soo sick of looking through the scopes, when i bought the camera, i was not aware it could shoot close ups like that, total bonus Samsung WB150F if you are interested, very easy to use with full manual mode so you can set your own time exposures and focussing abilities
@ttystikk, good find on that website. They'll be wondering why sales have gone up inthe next two months!
Lol :) i believe they will hehe

day 49......chop.

SAM 3981
SAM 3987
SAM 3994
SAM 4001
SAM 4007
SAM 4008
SAM 4009
SAM 4013
SAM 4014

flowamasta

flowamasta

Wow- another great plant in the bag!
I love your wording there :) haha, well actually at the moment i got about 30% in the bottom of the drying rack, and the Main colas are all hanging up still, i thought i'd let them ferment for a couple of days then chop them down to drying size :p Maybe keeping it as a whole cola lets it mature slightly further perhaps? dries slower.....I just hate to chop them dooooooown!!!!! they look so sexy big solid red pine-cones glistening with sugar :)

thanx for being here everyone! a slow dry awaits.....crappy wet cold weather, and dealing with high humidity :( grrrrrrrrr gotta chop them colas down, yeah yeah i'll get to them tonight

flowamasta

flowamasta

Far from dry Outwest! One thing i'm great at doing slow :)

Haven't chopped them down yet....need a sleep....oh the drying net is ace! really good quality $50, it's bigger but i have some levels folded up. once i cut the colas down, they will fill a couple of levels for sure

SAM 4017
SAM 4019
SAM 4018
The

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey Flowa you are God really very nice work man i like your job, looks you know what are you doin :)
Wish you good smoke whit that babe:)

flowamasta

flowamasta

wow, those are killer , nice work !
nice to see someone new here on my thread ;) enjoy
Hey Flowa you are God really very nice work man i like your job, looks you know what are you doin :)
Wish you good smoke whit that babe:)
Lol :) God ey?! mrs will like that, she seems to wonder why my erb is big and tasty everytime!! i had an excellent Mentor
congrats on another sweet harvest
Thanx Cheese, thanx everyone!! be nice if i got over 500g for this crop...she looks super tasty

Top Bottom