Flowa's Amsterdam Gold ( Round 2 ) Single plant Monster Scrog!!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey Farmers, and Viewers alike!

I want to start off by thanking EVERYONE who reads, comments or has a browse at my previous threads!, by now i'm sure most of you that know of me know that i love my Macro photography and Ganja in general!

I'm using Dutch Master's Grow A+B gold range, and Cycoflowers platinum pro-kit range, minus Zyme/Uptake.

I will be continuing on my merry journey of using my single 2 pot DWC/Hempy setup, which i top-feed and recycle all my nutrients weekly, including the flush every week. My given time for completing this grow will be under 3 months, with a total of 4 weeks vegging (28-30 days) and around 45-50 days flowering as Amsterdam Gold is a fast flowering 6 week cycle. But don't be fooled by the short flowering time ;) The last colas were longer than my arms!!

Feel free to ask questions along the way, check back on my older threads if you think there is something i missed or want to know something in particular.

I'll start this threads page off with a nice amount of quality Amster Gold Shellite extracted glass oil!! This literally cured to glass, i shaved the golden flakes off the glass with a spatula :) You can clearly see the purity, and class of the Golden Amster Hash this way. Why did i make this!!?? way too strong, especially for daytime use, i tell you i've never been THIS high in all my life!

A few nice nugz from the previous Amster Gold below aswell.....

Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 2
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 3
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 4
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 5
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 6
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 7
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 8
Flowas amsterdam gold  round 2  single plant monster scrog 9

d1esel

d1esel

On board and taking notes! I followed your last grow,looking forward to this one.I am new to style of grow but it looks like fun. Show me the way sir! Dwc and hemp bucket? I'm still getting my feet wet with flood n drain, and 1 part nutes....hydroton tables are next, using smart pots now. Flush every week? Because of the media you are using or.....Thanks and Happy growing!

flowamasta

flowamasta

On board and taking notes! I followed your last grow,looking forward to this one.I am new to style of grow but it looks like fun. Show me the way sir! Dwc and hemp bucket? I'm still getting my feet wet with flood n drain, and 1 part nutes....hydroton tables are next, using smart pots now. Flush every week? Because of the media you are using or.....Thanks and Happy growing!

Thanx man! first to chime in, I appreciate the fact you've taken notes on some of my threads :) Good questions also!

I too look forward to this grow, i'm intrigued in the structure alone! the way the nodes grow so close together, crazy characteristics really! very hard to train this girl as she really wants to grow straight up, even trying to tie down a small branch is an extreme effort i cringe hoping it doesn't snap mid feed or something. But all in all, what i've done so far i've had it in its first smaller tub growing sideways while the stem was still thin and flexible, this also strengthened it up 10 fold twisting the stem an entire 360 degrees under itself and over, i knew that beding the plant would weaken the structure of trying to hold those massive colas i grew last round, so twisting it made it a huge knot, and the other side is starting to fill in with heaps of beautiful new shoots that will soon become her new tops :) I am going to top her shortly her main is still quite large and i'd like to split her energy up but its still going to be some task trying to spread this plant out.

I say DWC and Hemp bucket because the inner pot sits inside another 50 litre container and as the system automatically cycles for 15 minutes every 3-4 hours depending on climate conditions. Nutrient flows through nearly 100% perlite (coarse) and a layer of hydroton on the bottom lining of the inner pots POT SOK. This free flows through and down into the lower container which are both raised above the nutrient level to prevent drowning and have a reliable gravity return to the outside separate 45 litre reservoir. The res houses 1 1000 litre/hr pump and a simple air stone for oxygenating the nutrients. Its basically a fail safe system as long as you check basic things like nutrient level and hear for the pump working every day. Very simple and extremely effective.

I flush weekly to keep things clean and consistent and mostly so i know she's getting nice clean fresh nutrient which is going to be taken up efficiently. I notice huge improvements doing the flush each week, especially when it comes to actually blooming your flowers, i have much more control of the given nutrients i know my plant is taking up. If the system is clean, i would think there's a less likely chance of salt build up which could upset nutrient uptake. When i first start my flowering i use the given nutrients to start the flower setting, then once i have the calyxs set and i'm ready to fatten things up i change to my swell formula which immediately changes how things grow and change. I couldn't get the visual change i normally get without it being a clean system and having leftover useless insolubles fogging up my ppm count, even also making oxidized irons (rust) and whatnot... Clean keeps her green ;)

I like the idea of smart pots but to be honest i dont see the benefit for hydro, but then again my system is entirely different. I just think bigger pots when trying to give the roots more space. I use a 50 litre system, and it gets entirely filled with roots!

For lighting, my main aircooled hood which has an inbuilt 6 inch brushless fan houses a 600 HPS philips agro bulb, and i also have a smaller shade tucked up in the corner with another 600 HPS but a ProGro more red HPS together in combo they simulate an awesome warm autumn effect! i use the smaller shade only in cooler weather (during night time for me) and for about 3-4 hours which amps lumens up to around 180,000 in a 140x140x200 tent. The Hood is also cooled via another 6 inch centrifugal fan pulling the air out and pushing it into a carbon canister and out the room. Temps are an efficient 26-28 degrees with 1 HPS, with both around 30-32 degrees is expected, and also helps create longer and more grow sites on each flower location as the warmer weather can make the flowers want to grow out longer.. ( my own theory anyway... o_O )

Cheers again, the reply intended for all :)

flowamasta

flowamasta

very nice...

looking dan k

Thanx Guys! Got some pics out of my Fave catalogue ( all taken by me :) ) Several different recent grows.
Yes i smoke alot of weed. I love weed, have i said that i love weed? Its the first page so thought i better spice it up give you something to look forward to!

Some recent Amsterdam Gold primos.
SAM 0858
SAM 0859
SAM 0861
SAM 0865

Some random macro shots.
SAM 4040
SAM 2642
SAM 2647
SAM 2648
SAM 4144

The last Outdoor plant i grew ( 1 plant over 1.5 lb dried, closer to 2 but i got hungry and eager :p
SAM 9542
SAM 9545
SAM 9549

My goal is to create an equal spread across the canopy to get nice even colas, and LOTS of them!! this is all with only 4 weeks vegging in 100% perlite. I believe below was a pic of my 2nd grow i ever did.
Flowamasta 01

This looks like a mess. It was rock solid chunky red devil nugz, and was so heavy everything fell over halfway through flowering! Not my best quality, learning the basics of PGR ( plant growth regulators ) Still a massive harvest pulling 650 grams dried and cured.
P1060033
Photo0914

This was the start of something special :) my beloved Skunk plant.
Start of week 6
P9130373
P9130374

That should just about satisfy the taste buds for a few seconds!! Flo out :p

spacebomb

spacebomb

Very nice man. I KNOW HOW BIG YOU Run your PLANTS bro and, well let me TELL you THAT i think your hempy style kicks ass. LOVELLY SHATTER MAN. LOOKS SO GOOD. WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAINE HOW, YOU MADE THAT LOVELLY GLASS .GOOD LUCK MAN. I LOVE YOUR LOGS. AND LOVELLY CAMERA WORK. GOOD LUCK MAN. GO KILL IT. :-).
Hey Farmers, and Viewers alike!

I want to start off by thanking EVERYONE who reads, comments or has a browse at my previous threads!, by now i'm sure most of you that know of me know that i love my Macro photography and Ganja in general!

I'm using Dutch Master's Grow A+B gold range, and Cycoflowers platinum pro-kit range, minus Zyme/Uptake.

I will be continuing on my merry journey of using my single 2 pot DWC/Hempy setup, which i top-feed and recycle all my nutrients weekly, including the flush every week. My given time for completing this grow will be under 3 months, with a total of 4 weeks vegging (28-30 days) and around 45-50 days flowering as Amsterdam Gold is a fast flowering 6 week cycle. But don't be fooled by the short flowering time ;) The last colas were longer than my arms!!

Feel free to ask questions along the way, check back on my older threads if you think there is something i missed or want to know something in particular.

I'll start this threads page off with a nice amount of quality Amster Gold Shellite extracted glass oil!! This literally cured to glass, i shaved the golden flakes off the glass with a spatula :) You can clearly see the purity, and class of the Golden Amster Hash this way. Why did i make this!!?? way too strong, especially for daytime use, i tell you i've never been THIS high in all my life!

A few nice nugz from the previous Amster Gold below aswell.....

View attachment 308555View attachment 308556View attachment 308557View attachment 308559View attachment 308560View attachment 308561View attachment 308562View attachment 308563View attachment 308564

spacebomb

spacebomb

Omg. ITS MASSIVE.. DO YOU FEED THAT PLANT PEOPLE OR SOMETHING? :-). IM GONNA HAVE TO FIND UR OLD THREAD AND READ YA SET UP MAN. . AND TRY IT OUT. UNLESS YOU WOULD BE NICE ENOUGH TO EXPLAINE? :-). ID LOVE TO HAVE A SHOT AT THAT BROTHER. :-) THANKS FOR SHARING MAN. LOVELLY. :-). Subbed with my front row seat to ya show man
:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

You should try, killer skunk, by under ground originals. Mn mn. Wow Its nice, snap to grow, tastes of the charts. VERY STABLE FOR WHAT IT IS. ITS A SMELLY BERRY X THE UK BLUES CLONE ONLY .ITS A MONSTER. ALL TASTE 10 +. :-) AND SOME LEAN TO INDICA AND SOME MORE SATIVA DOM. SO, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. U NEED A HUGE CARBON FILTER THO. LOL. :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

I cant wait to try This STYLE bro, ive got the chunky perlite and some nutes, is there any thing im missing ? F, master please man?. .. :-)

T

tipper619sd

killer work man nice something i aspire to get to especially in my uc with a screen of green is my next point.

flowamasta

flowamasta

I cant wait to try This STYLE bro, ive got the chunky perlite and some nutes, is there any thing im missing ? F, master please man?. .. :)

lol :) Thanx for the awesome chime in's! If you have a separate res, an air stone, a pump and a timer for auto top-feed, you're set :p Oh and some hydroton for the bottom layer, and a 2 pot system, so you need to be able to hold the perlite in the bottom container without it draining or rather RECIRCULATING BACK into the res where your clean nutrients are. It really is the Beez Kneez of growing styles, and i've shown a few old schoolies and still manage to shock a few ;)

You should try, killer skunk, by under ground originals. Mn mn. Wow Its nice, snap to grow, tastes of the charts. VERY STABLE FOR WHAT IT IS. ITS A SMELLY BERRY X THE UK BLUES CLONE ONLY .ITS A MONSTER. ALL TASTE 10 +. :) AND SOME LEAN TO INDICA AND SOME MORE SATIVA DOM. SO, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. U NEED A HUGE CARBON FILTER THO. LOL. :)

oh, beleive me! i wish i had 3 carbon filters.... for 1 plant i manage to stink the neighborhood out plenty enough :( Jack Skunk being the strongest smelling i've EVER come across, but the Amster Gold has a different yet still just as strong odor... enough to cross the street thats for sure!

killer work man nice something i aspire to get to especially in my uc with a screen of green is my next point.
sounds like a plan man :) great to hear! I am doing things a little different with this strain as she likes to go straight for the light! so instead of topping early i have tied her down completely and spread her out using simple galvanized wires. I will be topping shortly once the left side fills out some more ( within 1 week guaranteed ) so now i want her to grow vertically as fast as she can right now, so it can give me some horizontal room to work with once it comes time to spread her evenly in the tent. Going to be fun :) i'm excited, already she is my biggest plant at 15 days old ad here she is in all her sexy green glory!

15 days old and counting. Amsterdam Gold.

SAM 0988
SAM 0991

My cooling setup/lighting setup. See the open glass slider. This controls my intake and temperature, noise levels including climate aswell! Also notice i have the 26 WATT UVB/UVA lamp next to the cooled hood, + i have the extra 600HPS for back up and autumn climate conditioning.
SAM 0997
Time to spread her legs. This was no easy task and had to be done in 3 separate intervals. extremely stocky tight stem.
SAM 1003
starting to perk back up........! :)
SAM 1004

And we're up again! reeeeeeach for the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! she may look uneven, this is intentional and will be part of my yielding technique. I have NOT topped or altered her other than tying her down. Easily 10 tops already. wait till i make babies :p
SAM 1011
Soak it up like a good girl.
SAM 1025
You know you like that....... don't ya
SAM 1033

spacebomb

spacebomb

YEP, ive got THAT. Can get the rest. :-) sorry for my ignorance man, soo ,you fill a 50 l tub with the chunky perlite .Redrock on the bottom, im with you. Up till there. I see another round ? Pot inside :(? Is THAT were your plant goes BEFORE YOU POT TO THE 50? Im sorry Its me im not very savvy at makin STUFF. I need teling man it pisses peeps of. :-). Is that a drip ring also? OBVIOUSLY you couldnt hand water This could you. Lol. Sorry for the FAST q, s mate, :-) thank you 4,SHARING tho bro, YOUR RITE. ITS THE BEES KNEES AS FAR AS SIMPLICITY, YEILD, ETC. THATS WHY I NEED TO MAKE SURE I DO OR RITE FIRST VUILE :-) GREAT LUCK MAN. IM WATCHING . :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

I've just got a Rhino filter that's THAT big I can't Fucking hang it :-).. I'm just a small guy man. And I'm week as a baby of being I'll. :-) serious man, its terrible. :-)

flowamasta

flowamasta

YEP, ive got THAT. Can get the rest. :) sorry for my ignorance man, soo ,you fill a 50 l tub with the chunky perlite .Redrock on the bottom, im with you. Up till there. I see another round ? Pot inside :(? Is THAT were your plant goes BEFORE YOU POT TO THE 50? Im sorry Its me im not very savvy at makin STUFF. I need teling man it pisses peeps of. :). Is that a drip ring also? OBVIOUSLY you couldnt hand water This could you. Lol. Sorry for the FAST q, s mate, :) thank you 4,SHARING tho bro, YOUR RITE. ITS THE BEES KNEES AS FAR AS SIMPLICITY, YEILD, ETC. THATS WHY I NEED TO MAKE SURE I DO OR RITE FIRST VUILE :) GREAT LUCK MAN. IM WATCHING . :)
lol, no prob, the inside pot houses the pot sok, hydroton and perlite, and drips through 4 large holes into the lower same size bucket, which has a return gravity line at the bottom, as to why my pot has to be raised above the nutrient level to prevent stagnant water. It WAS a drip ring hehe its now a FLOOD ring, i opened the holes to around 3mm each. She flows really well now will very little restriction. It flows through the entire system in less than 2 minutes but feeds for 15 minutes, every 3.5 hours roughly.

I've just got a Rhino filter that's THAT big I can't Fucking hang it :).. I'm just a small guy man. And I'm week as a baby of being I'll. :) serious man, its terrible. :)
They are nice filters, at the moment i'm using 2 Phat (spelt like that) filters. 1 up in the roof, and another extracting directly out of the cooling hood. I have about 70-80% negative pressure.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I like them phat filters 2. The hempy sounds amazing I can't wait to. Have a shot. Ta for the run. Down man
:-)

E

Easty

Hello Flowa :D mind if I chime in? You know how much of a fan I am of your method...if you dont mind, tomorrow i might upload a pic of my girl in her final week using your method for people to see?

spacebomb

spacebomb

So WHAT do you use for the pot sock bro please?. . I'm thinking of snagging a pair of the old woman's drawer. :-). WILL THAT suffice my freind or? Should I sneek these panty,ho, s back? ? :-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey flowa master. You say your strain is AMSTERDAMB GOLD. .. IS THAT CORRECT OR IS IT THE FAMOUS DUTCH, AMSTEL GOLD, MATE please. I'm just making sure b. 4 ,I reaserch it some. . :-)...

flowamasta

flowamasta

Hello Flowa :D mind if I chime in? You know how much of a fan I am of your method...if you dont mind, tomorrow i might upload a pic of my girl in her final week using your method for people to see?
I think you should upload one now!! :p i've been trying to get into your thread, but for some weird reason and only your thread, it just crashes when i try to load it :( very upsetting as i'm always keen to see your progress!! i'll keep trying in the meantime man! post away!!!

So WHAT do you use for the pot sock bro please?. . I'm thinking of snagging a pair of the old woman's drawer. :). WILL THAT suffice my freind or? Should I sneek these panty,ho, s back? ? :).
It will need to be a large round design! not a womans leggings lol! and completely inert to chemicals. or just drill lots of small holes over the base of the inside pot. small enough to not let perlite through.

Hey flowa master. You say your strain is AMSTERDAMB GOLD. .. IS THAT CORRECT OR IS IT THE FAMOUS DUTCH, AMSTEL GOLD, MATE please. I'm just making sure b. 4 ,I reaserch it some. . :)...
That i cannot guarantee, but from what i have been told, it is Amsterdam Gold, BUT you can quote me on that, upon my own research, i'm thinking most likely Amsterdam Gold. I have found a few site reviews.

Top Bottom