Flowa's Monster RE-VEGGED Jack X Skunk outdoory & other Photography

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey Everyone!! I'll start by saying thanx to all for taking the time to read my previous threads/grows, by now i'm sure you'll agree my camera loves ganja as much as me!!

This is my outdoor plant i started some time ago last year which did an early flower sesh, but didn't quite finish, and happened to re-veg through the summer daylight savings in Australia.

This is the first time i have properly succeeded in flowering out a re-vegged plant, she has taken alot of abuse from weather, chickens eating her :p drout, you name it, but since the re-veg all has been 100% and i have been obsessively been looking after her and watering her each day.

She's in a 40 litre tub with a custom blend of peat moss, coco, soil, perlite and hydroton with perlite being in the 30-40% range. i like alot of air for vigorous growth and fast response time, but the summer heat is insane and i'm having to water her twice a day not to mention keeping up enough food to keep her enormous size happy!!

That's 3 metres of shade cloth i got tryin to go 'around' her, yep she's big alright :)

Here is a unlabeled timeline. It's been a long journey of an already 5 months or there abouts!! I've been very busy battling everyday life, but i'm soooo happy i got this in the yard to put a huge smile on my face.

Feel free anyone to respond/post all opinions welcome.

I loooooooove photography and will be including many great shots i have using my Samsung WB150F 14.2mp.

I'm also growing Amsterdam Gold indoors in the ' grow diaries section '. Just a small plant, i usually go ahead and do monsters inside but time was an issue this time.

Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 2
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 3
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 4
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 5
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 6
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 7
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 8
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 9
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 10
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 11
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 12
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 13
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 14
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 15
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 16
Flowas monster re vegged jack x skunk outdoory  other photography 17

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You are truly an master of your craft, my friend. Indoor, outdoor, not matter. Killing it. Great to see you back in action!

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

You are truly an master of your craft, my friend. Indoor, outdoor, not matter. Killing it. Great to see you back in action!

outwest

:) WOW Thanx Outwest!! very much appreciated!

I'm absolutely loving growing outside this year, and having such a large plant to play with gets me all giddy inside ;) I was soo lucky to be able to hide her through the inspection!! it has given me the huge boost needed to grow this huge baby girl!!

I truly believe the Strain has something to do with her utter beauty, as she basically looked after herself, aside from me tying her down to try and control her growth!! as you can see if i didn't top her i'd probably have a fair amount of trouble trying to keep the neighbors from seeing her, and even cars driving by!!

Her smell is becoming quite pungent and filling the backyard with a foul musky odor completely overwhelming anything else in the area, i try to water her early in the morning and midday as i was watering at night and she was smelling putrid all night and the smell was coming in through our windows :( so feeding during the day has helped in that respect but i have to time carefully as this pot dries out in half a day. I'm setting up an auto feed system off the tap as this is becoming too frequent!

I'm also wondering if i could up the feed now, she hasn't shown any signs of burning, and just starting to frost up a little :) She responds quickly to anything i give her with the high ratio perlite mix shes growing in :)

A while to go yet i would say, a minium of 4-6 weeks perhaps?? its been a while since i've grown outside, she's over 5 months old now. Over 40 Massive colas on her longer than my arms!

Great to see you back here Outwest, a quality member, and fantastic grower! your input and info is greatly appreciated! :)

Looks awesome, I really want to grow outdoors one day

Thanx Konto!! I like the outdoors now and then. Much more risky in my parts with many neigborhood sniffers.... but i have sensors all over the place so not even a cat can sneak past my garden :p Saying this, i Looooove my indoor JUST as much as my outdoor, as i put in JUST as much love in both, and care about what i put into my body :) I have a feeling this outdoor will pass as 'hydro' when good and ripe ;) I've fooled many before only to shock them with the truth!!

You can't beat that sun though ;) The sun lies hidden unknown ganja god secrets i'm sure....... I can't wait to sample outdoor Jack Skunk, I've NEVER EVER been soooooo excited about smoking ones herb. This is making me ancy!! The smell is insane, her stance, her stature her vigor. She alone is a marijuana goddess and i can't wait to share with my fellow friends!!, its been sooo dry round these parts and having my own to myself seems rather selfish, and i love the look on peoples paces when the get a good cough induced cone from some good old fashioned free smoke. I think i'll have enough for a good BBQ one day thats for sure

A bit of an update on the ol' girl!! check out the trunk!!!! click on pics for full size. (please :p)

SAM 8893
SAM 8889
SAM 8891
SAM 8879
SAM 8884
SAM 8886

flowamasta

flowamasta

some random pics from my secret filing cabinet :p

Cartoon indoor garden :) Mine ofcourse

SAM 7396

My best bubble a while back

SAM 4103

Some bubble melting moments and a shot of a random primo macro from my last indoor grow.

SAM 4121
SAM 4134

Some more sexy macors :p

SAM 1183
SAM 1184

SAM 1596
SAM 5328
SAM 5372
SAM 4040
SAM 2651

That should satisfy some keen artists :) I hope you enjoyed my small portfolio of pics from mostly last year. I have thousands more and then some ;)

dirk d

dirk d

Wow Flowamasta! looking great man. i got to hang around your threads more often lol can you throw some pics of those aussie women for us too?? lol

flowamasta

flowamasta

Wow Flowamasta! looking great man. i got to hang around your threads more often lol can you throw some pics of those aussie women for us too?? lol
:) Thanx Dirk d! I love feeling like a small part of the entertainment around ;) I do feel pride in all my grows, they do tend to turn out looking beautiful :)

Here's some more shots of my outdoor the other day I found a ladybug on her doing gymnastics hanging upside down and nibbling on a few white fly eggs :p Perfect photo opportunity!

She's grown since this believe me, i recently upped her dose of phosphorous, and overnight she has swollen and her leaves starting to twist with frosty resin :) She's starting to look like the Jack i know

These are beautiful Ladybug/bird? photos, i just love the patters they have and the way they nimbly move around and majestically fly from each cola to cola.... she's there to stay, hopefully laying eggs somewhere :)

Also notice the small teeny catterpiller, little shits.......

SAM 8931
SAM 8932
SAM 8933
SAM 8934
SAM 8935
SAM 8936
SAM 8947
SAM 8948
SAM 8951

flowamasta

flowamasta

Here's another update!!

She's in full flower now :) and ripening nice and fast! It's been a while since i've updated, not since Feb 28th by the looks. She hasn't got long now, well i don't think i can risk the smell much longer. The whole block smells, and what i thought i'd get 'used' to has now turned an insane pungent skunky stench! really musky sour and sweet, rubbing even a tip leaf and you immediately go 'phhhhhhoooooaaaaaarrrrrr'

Here she is!! at about 55 days flowering

SAM 9458
SAM 9459
SAM 9471
SAM 9473
SAM 9475
SAM 9482
SAM 9484
SAM 9485
SAM 9492
SAM 9493
SAM 9502

flowamasta

flowamasta

A sample bud off the side. only a medium size, just to get an idea on the nute level and so on... Alot more amber trichs than i thought. Still filling in slightly, not much more swelling to do, maybe 1 more wave of resin to come

SAM 9531
SAM 9535
SAM 9537
SAM 9539
SAM 9540
SAM 9541

Top Bottom