Flowering Under 315 Cmh

• Thread starter EverAfterOC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

If you only get 2.5 off of one plant you better get out of the game.
If you grow outdoors the plants need to be under lock and key. Plus they can't be visible.
It's kinda fucked but we do what we have to to stay compliant. The feds can still come kick your door in take your shit and just about any thing else and not even charge you with a crime.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That makes total sense. The 2.5 ounces is insanely low amount to be allowed. If they ever do mess with you I would sue the pants off those assholes being 100% compliant.

Best result I have seen from a court case is the charges were dropped and the pot and guns were returned.

They even busted some small company last year for 3 day hang drying flowers as usable product. Bad precedent for us.

So I also date hang dry and jarred product. I will maintain in court that the jars need 2 months before they are usable.

Only way I can figure to label the drying/curing product so it looks like I would never use it. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

2.5 oz per patient of useable or ready to use. But you can have 12 plants per patient. how stupid. Now you play the labeling game. Cuntaminated uncured etc.

Yup. Got lots of date labels on everything. I even label the plant stakes with sprout and flowering dates to show I am not doing things all at once for a big crop.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That’s insane! If you grew 1 outdoor plant your in trouble because it is going to produce a lot more the 2.5 ounces

I have been averaging 5.5 even on the frosty little indicas lately inside. Eh, I mean 2.5. Lol

I plan to do 6 trees next season. And keep flowering 6 inside.

With some signs, labels and seperation barriers we can double those numbers as Mrs. MMG is a card holder too.

Or her garden is the hoop house and mine is the spare bedroom. Space is the only issue. I want a climate controlled greenhouse in the yard. I bet I could have a lot of success with light dep.

I’m thinking a solid wall shed type 12x12 or so building with a transparent roof. And maybe a pair of full garden beds with a path down the middle.

Fans, ac and heat built in. Maybe replace the indoor rooms and have my house back. The plants have more rooms than us right now. Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you only get 2.5 off of one plant you better get out of the game.
If you grow outdoors the plants need to be under lock and key. Plus they can't be visible.
It's kinda fucked but we do what we have to to stay compliant. The feds can still come kick your door in take your shit and just about any thing else and not even charge you with a crime.

Not too worried about feds with my small garden but out here in the poverty stricken woods near horribly crashed Muskegon people have problems. And they get jealous and weird. Especially the bad Growers wives and sometimes make trouble for others.

So I appear to be fully compliant officer. Who by the way we know all 6 that patrol anywhere near here. My girl cuts one of their hair.

Freshone

Freshone

I feel bad for you guys that try to follow laws that are designed to trip you up.I have been doing this over 4 decades now and one thing I know is there is NO such thing as legal.If you put as much effort into staying on the down low as you did trying to follow rules that are impossible then you don't need to worry about much.
Get a good lawyer on retainer,keep your mouth shut and don't look the part,be a great neighbor and do your thing!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I feel bad for you guys that try to follow laws that are designed to trip you up.I have been doing this over 4 decades now and one thing I know is there is NO such thing as legal.If you put as much effort into staying on the down low as you did trying to follow rules that are impossible then you don't need to worry about much.
Get a good lawyer on retainer,keep your mouth shut and don't look the part,be a great neighbor and do your thing!

You have to do all that too. But I’m not big enough for the retainer.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I have not put up a retainer. I just keep a list of top liars and keep my mouth shut until they show up. My right to right to remain silent.

JMcG

JMcG

That’s insane! If you grew 1 outdoor plant your in trouble because it is going to produce a lot more the 2.5 ounces
You think that’s fucked up..?
My state currently lets me have twelve seedlings ( less than 12”) and four mature plants per client.... and one ounce of finished material each.
WTF....?

stonestacker

stonestacker

You think that’s fucked up..?
My state currently lets me have twelve seedlings ( less than 12”) and four mature plants per client.... and one ounce of finished material each.
WTF....?
I thought MI was bad...

JMcG

JMcG

New law taking effect any day now, I’m not confident it will get any better. At least now they are talking about allowable canopy sizes, seed to sale tracking, lab testing, etc... so we will see.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I'm not looking for a new carrier. I just want to grow my and my patients meds. It's just that growing is so addictive for me lol. I could shut down my flower but I need to keep my strains going.

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Awesome thread here! Well I have to admit I've been growing dope for over two decades! I was a strict Hps with supplemental Mh lighting guy for the past 25yrs! I never bit on the Led phase. I saw & heard all too many horror stories about under developed flowers or unhealthy plants being flowered with Leds. So I just stayed away. Well these past few years I've read nothing but solid reviews & seen solid tests with Cmh lights. Fast forard to today. I completely revamped my entire garden and I run nothing but Cmh lights! Currently I'm running (20) 315s & (5) 630s. I can honestly say it was the best investment ever! I'm blowing out INSANE yields & my buds are trich covered monsters! Here's a few pics of one side of my room. These are trees and please check out my grow journal to follow along for more details & weekly pics! Either way I'll never go back to the old days. Cmh light is the future! I am a believer AMEN! Frosty, dense, bulky buds how can you not want this in your growroom? I've even done a side by side comparison with two 315w cmh lights vs one 1000w hps light. I think you pretty much already know the verdict. However I'm still going to make a thread about it. So stay tuned! Here's those amazing pics of some cmh grown bud! Be sure to check out my Cmh Tree Grow by clicking here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-tree-grow.93655/

20180130 162953
20180130 163011
20180130 163008
20180130 162920
20180130 162916
20180116 111217
20171231 121803
20171231 121918
20171231 121447
20171231 121021
20171231 121554
20180119 191829
UC Quest

UC Quest

What's everyone's opinion on a fixture that has 2 x 315 watt bulbs vs a single 630 watt de fixture ?

JMcG

JMcG

Just because I couldn’t afford to change all my lighting over to CMH at once , I opted to replace half of my HPS with 315s instead. I now have them staggered and it’s working well. I am contemplating wether to leave it as is or go all CMH.
I do like the cross lighting I’m getting. Don’t need to keep them too close to the canopy cuasing undo stress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom