Flushing with liquid bone meal?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder

Interesting, Im gonna read that, Off the top were dealing with flowering Fruits, Buds, not tobacco leafs. What might not matter in the burn of a tobacco leaf, could be totally irrelevant to a fragrant, terpined filled Fresh cured Nugget. I dont smoke leafs, I smoke Greasy Fuel Stinky Flavorful Nuggets of pure Bliss! Completely Flushed for 3 wks and then cured.

Natural

Natural

Interesting, Im gonna read that, Off the top were dealing with flowering Fruits, Buds, not tobacco leafs. What might not matter in the burn of a tobacco leaf, could be totally irrelevant to a fragrant, terpined filled Fresh cured Nugget. I dont smoke leafs, I smoke Greasy Fuel Stinky Flavorful Nuggets of pure Bliss! Completely Flushed for 3 wks and then cured.
hell ya some greasy dank nugget! :nailbiting::woot::hungry:
How i used this method was for the very last feed, bonemeal and molasses, then straight water for about 16 days.
I'm actually diggin it as an additive..just toying with it right now. Gonna tweek it a bit on the next rooms.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Have you noticed that the buds take longer to dry..or am I trippin? The texture seems a bit different too..but subtle.
Granted, we're having a nice spring around here...I'm maintaining pretty good indoors. My wet trim took at least 2 or so longer days..and the trees I hung weren't even close @ 9 days. Had to drop humidity from 45% to 35% (temps around 68-70)..just to be able to pull the fans off.
You know, this was the first round in coco beds, first round with the strain and first time using the the HH so I can't say the product had any specific effects. It did come out dank and It did in fact take a long time to dry but it may have just been my environment.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Something to consider is that these different plant parts have differing levels of nutrients in them. For example, I got a rhododendron to bloom better by making a plant juice using spent Camellia blooms.
I will be watching for A1 Liquid bone meal!
I know you guys were on to that stuff a while back
The liquid bone meal I have smells AWFUL. I'm curious though, aren't you organic soil?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The liquid bone meal I have smells AWFUL. I'm curious though, aren't you organic soil?
Yes, I m Organic. Why do you ask?
the brands of LBM i use smell just like pepto bismol :) kinda yummy

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Outside watch out 4 the animals... they smell that plant food & dig trying 2 find the food..
I hear ya Goo. Thats what my cats are for :)
they lay in the beds all day ..(they dont shit where they like to lay)
so it works out well

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I hear ya Goo. Thats what my cats are for :)
they lay in the beds all day ..(they dont shit where they like to lay)
so it works out well
I need some cats.. I got dogs & them fuckers think there is a dead fish in the ground & try digging it out..now I got 2 watch what I feed them outside.. id bet he would go crazy 4 bone meal

Natural

Natural

break it on down for us bro..always open to try something new. What's polysachride?
you in hydro? I could see bonemeal being adverse to that. Honestly, i think I'm pretty happy with the HH bonemeal in dirt. It might be a little "meaty" (heavy) for a flush..still kinda feeling that out. But as an additive, I'm lovin it. Strains I've run for multiple rounds have never gotten me this high before. Definitely a fun additive to play with.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

break it on down for us bro..always open to try something new. What's polysachride?
you in hydro? I could see bonemeal being adverse to that. Honestly, i think I'm pretty happy with the HH bonemeal in dirt. It might be a little "meaty" (heavy) for a flush..still kinda feeling that out. But as an additive, I'm lovin it. Strains I've run for multiple rounds have never gotten me this high before. Definitely a fun additive to play with.

Fulvic acid + molasses + enzyme. grow more makes a good liquid fulvic solution. you can also order dry fulvic powder and use that too.

Natural

Natural

Fulvic acid + molasses + enzyme. grow more makes a good liquid fulvic solution. you can also order dry fulvic powder and use that too.
ahh..thx bro..I remember one of the old OG guys talking about fulvic at flush time. he would talk about crystals bursting on top of each other...sounds prolific.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, I m Organic. Why do you ask?
the brands of LBM i use smell just like pepto bismol :) kinda yummy
Well, then I guess I'm wondering why you're concerned with flushing if you're doing organics. I never flush anymore, like, EVER.

What brand of LBM do you have?
Outside watch out 4 the animals... they smell that plant food & dig trying 2 find the food..
Dude, I had raccoons completely DESTROY my whole set of veggie starts last year because I top-dressed with bone meal. They left the plants alone that had it mixed into the soil, but the top-dressed ones? Complete, total, utter, destruction. Lesson learned? You better fucking believe it!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Well, then I guess I'm wondering why you're concerned with flushing if you're doing organics. I never flush anymore, like, EVER.

I was hoping you would say that(type it) here
If G.o.D. says to flush....im gunna flush :)
What brand of LBM do you have?
I started with a quart of the Down to earth brand from amazon.
Then ,I shopped around and got the 2.5 gal here
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=47oMPl_fU6Ye-G3kXUS9TQ&bvm=bv.64764171,d.b2U

Then, Baba G got me the 2.5 gal "Nectar for the gods" Herculean Harvest
So Im set for a while :)

All three of those smell like pepto bismol So I dont think they will attract critters...not sure though

Top Bottom