Flushing with liquid bone meal?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I noticed a huge difference in nodal gap when used on my Sour Diesel, the stuff works. And his chemist apparently added an element to this product that is not on the periodic table. This element will make your plant calcium crazy! And Scott recommends NOT to use regular cal/mag products that consist of cal nitrate. Whenever I hit my plants with it I water in there pure calcium product 'demeters destiny' and pH with their pH up, which is limestone.

Start spraying 1-2 weeks before you click then continue 2-3 weeks in... The feed chart recommends to water it in late flower but I'm not convinced of it's benefits that late in.

This product is a staple in my recipe now, earlier bud sites, very tight nodes and my plants love the kelp.

On a side note, I'm going to be flushing my plants with HH and Aphrodites extract as per Baba G's recommended doses. Will start in about a week and finish with straight water for 2 feedings.... I'll keep you guy's posted.
Have you tried the True Blooms foliar?

Natural

Natural

I noticed a huge difference in nodal gap when used on my Sour Diesel, the stuff works. And his chemist apparently added an element to this product that is not on the periodic table. This element will make your plant calcium crazy! And Scott recommends NOT to use regular cal/mag products that consist of cal nitrate. Whenever I hit my plants with it I water in there pure calcium product 'demeters destiny' and pH with their pH up, which is limestone.

Start spraying 1-2 weeks before you click then continue 2-3 weeks in... The feed chart recommends to water it in late flower but I'm not convinced of it's benefits that late in.

This product is a staple in my recipe now, earlier bud sites, very tight nodes and my plants love the kelp.

On a side note, I'm going to be flushing my plants with HH and Aphrodites extract as per Baba G's recommended doses. Will start in about a week and finish with straight water for 2 feedings.... I'll keep you guy's posted.
That's good advice..and thanks. I'll give it a go and see what's up..already using their PH up.
Tryin the LBM and sugar flush ehh? What's Baba's recommended dosage amount to? I've decided I'm gonna run light on the LBM during flower and none at flush this time to see what's up. Tryin to convert over to some organic dry ferts right now too...haha..should be interesting.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

That's good advice..and thanks. I'll give it a go and see what's up..already using their PH up.
Tryin the LBM and sugar flush ehh? What's Baba's recommended dosage amount to? I've decided I'm gonna run light on the LBM during flower and none at flush this time to see what's up. Tryin to convert over to some organic dry ferts right now too...haha..should be interesting.
Going to water in HH at 25-30mls per gallon and Aphrodites at 15ml per gallon for 3 feedings... then 2 with straight water.

Natural

Natural

Going to water in HH at 25-30mls per gallon and Aphrodites at 15ml per gallon for 3 feedings... then 2 with straight water.
what ya feeding yer beds...2-3 x's a week? You've done this before right..or sumthin close to it??

Natural

Natural

I feed every 3-4 days, 25 gallons per 4x8.

Last round I gave each 4x8 a quart of HH and Sea Green and it definitely had a positive effect... This time more Bone Meal and adding Sugars.

ya just thinkin about ya..and want ya to have a great diesel harvest. Have ya thought about doing some just the sugar, and some with both the HH and sugar to compare?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

ya just thinkin about ya..and want ya to have a great diesel harvest. Have ya thought about doing some just the sugar, and some with both the HH and sugar to compare?
haha, thanks bro..

I haven't and last round I ran an OG but I'll be running this Sour for several rounds now and will experiment with several different products

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Just finished up a round of H16/Aptus with NFTG. Week 8 started with 1/2 strenth base and Herculean Harvest, Aphrodites and a little Tritans fish bone meal- tapered down to just H2O and HH and Aphrodites by the end of the week. 7-14 days of RO after that, strain dependent. Everything finished up amazingly dense and just freakin dank. Personally, I think the Tritans Trawl brings out the terpes big time.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Just finished up a round of H16/Aptus with NFTG. Week 8 started with 1/2 strenth base and Herculean Harvest, Aphrodites and a little Tritans fish bone meal- tapered down to just H2O and HH and Aphrodites by the end of the week. 7-14 days of RO after that, strain dependent. Everything finished up amazingly dense and just freakin dank. Personally, I think the Tritans Trawl brings out the terpes big time.
What makes you think the Triton's was the main contributor to your end result? And at what app rate did you use each? I just picked up my flushing goodies yesterday..

urban1026835

urban1026835

Well all this talk of bloom khaos made me start reading and get my line out.. anything day 10 flower or before all the way back in to veg is about to get the buisness!!

I was worried about the calcium thing untill I looked through and tada 1qt of Demeters Destiny (liquid calcium) any other recommendations from their line to use with my current lucas?head formula??

also have in ts the gaia mania supp,

zeus juice-growth enhancer i.e. humics

medusa magic which is for soil I guess but maybe you gus know more than I do.

herculean harvest which is liquid bone meal,

and athenas aminas which doesnt say on the bottle but would assume amino acids?

for now I will stick with what I know and use the Bloom khaos along with the Ca tip - Thank you-

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

tritans trawl is 0.5-4.0 I use a 0-11-0 non GMO product with no N, Its also cheaper then NOTG product and 2 times as strong so you use less.
Sounds good. What's the product?
What makes you think the Triton's was the main contributor to your end result? And at what app rate did you use each? I just picked up my flushing goodies yesterday..
I've just noticed the plants start taking on a certain funky stank after I start using it. I use NFTG 1x per week with Caps tea through flower. I start on it's own with base 2x a week starting week 6, then every day during week 8. Tritans @15ml/gal, Herculean Harvest @30ml/gal and Aphrodites @15ml/gal. I have also used these same additives, at different rates, with General Organics base and it worked great.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Thanks for the info guys. after reading a bit gonna run the moab/demeters on everything that isn't too far along and try out the herculean harvest for the last week or so and see what I think..

gonna run the next 3-4 (perpetual) with it and see how it compares to the jars of my normal lucas/head w koolbloom then m.o.a.b..

Will post up my experience with it here..

urban1026835

urban1026835

I meant Khaos bloom/demeters but the edit button has dissapeared??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I meant Khaos bloom/demeters but the edit button has dissapeared??
If you wait too long and you're not a premium member, you lose the ability to edit your posts after something like 30mins.

Top Bottom