Flushing with liquid bone meal?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

Don;t mind me I am still learning everything only about 2 real years in now and way too much to learn.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

@GR33NL3AF So youre supposed to only use the Bloom Khaos 1-2 weeks before flower and cut it out 2-3 weeks after? I just purchased a bottle and some fulvic. I plan on spraying it on my plants that I am putting into flower in a week. I also have some young plants. Would you suggest holding off on this spray until 1-2 weeks before flower?

john martin

john martin

Anyone consider alternating Herc. Harvest flushes (at the end of flower) with Ful-Power flushes?

I just began playing with Ful-Power and I'm curious to anyone's feedback on this...

I'm considering this as a pre flush in this order:

Herc. Harvest + Aphrodites with minimum run-off
Pul-Power with minimum run-off
Herc. Harvest + Aphrodites with 25% run-off
Pul-Power with 25% run-off
Water...

Mr.X

Mr.X

Im liking the LBM..and I read you can flush with it.

Have you done it?
Ive heard good things of nutrient for the gods, herculean harvest giving great results combined with an additive called aphrodite something. I haven't used it myself but I've had a couple of friends have excellent results and will be trying it out myself soon.

quantumcloud

quantumcloud

Anyone consider alternating Herc. Harvest flushes (at the end of flower) with Ful-Power flushes?

I just began playing with Ful-Power and I'm curious to anyone's feedback on this...

I'm considering this as a pre flush in this order:

Herc. Harvest + Aphrodites with minimum run-off
Pul-Power with minimum run-off
Pul-Power with 25% run-off
Water...

I have heard negative things of flushing with HH, although I am big supporter of NFTG. I just flush with water. If you do it, please keep us posted as far as smell/ flavor is concerned.

john martin

john martin

Yo @ Everyone flushing with the HH / Aphro combo...

Does this 'flushing' technique cause yellowing like one would expect?

I'm about a week into this and getting damn near zero yellowing, so I am wondering about this.......

quantumcloud

quantumcloud

My thought is...youre feeding the plant, its getting plenty of light and water...why would it yellow?

john martin

john martin

My thought is...youre feeding the plant, its getting plenty of light and water...why would it yellow?
Well the idea is that the Calcium makes the plant use everything else up... Scott said it should be yellowing, so maybe the late Fulvic flush loosed too much?

clutch419

clutch419

My problem with this line is you go broke using it. I have gone through so much the recycling guy looks funny at the house cause of all the bottles. I can seeing it being more concentrated than it is. I also found that if you don't follow there feeding chart it doesn't work as well.
I am switching cause of cost and I can't tell the difference between it and hydroponic research company.

clutch419

clutch419

If you flush with hh your ash turns black and it comes out more like a Peice of charcoal
Plan water for the win
Nectar is good but way over priced you can make all of there additional features for less.
I am switching cause of the cost.
I go through a2.5gallon jug of hh a week and at 75 bucks it adds up. I found the biggest difference is the amount of crystal you get. And you get far less crystal production from nectar than any other line.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Really?...13 bottles of hippy juice for there "pro level" schedule, thats ridiculous. There the AN of organics, dont buy into the hype. If you want to go the organic route skip the 13 bottles of hippy juice and amend your soil and feed your plants straight water with the occasional booster if needed.

clutch419

clutch419

I switched over to veg&bloom and what a difference no more bottles so simple and the growth is outstanding waiting for the flip to happen next week and we will see it in flower.
The pictures I have seen say a lot about veg&bloom

testiclees

testiclees

Update, I'm just finishing up a plant that i used liquid bone meal up until harvest. I grabbed Herculean harvest 0-11-0 and used it 2x weekly 40mls/gal. I used it from about week 5 until harvest, this week, week 10. Plant looks and smells great. I'll put up a pic when i chop.

My application wasnt a flush but more of a feeding. It was the practice recommended by nftg. They specifically encouraged its use as a finishing aide to complex available soil minerals

testiclees

testiclees

Update, I'm just finishing up a plant that i used liquid bone meal up until harvest. I grabbed Herculean harvest 0-11-0 and used it 2x weekly 40mls/gal. I used it from about week 5 until harvest, this week, week 10. Plant looks and smells great. I'll put up a pic when i chop.

My application wasnt a flush but more of a feeding. It was the practice recommended by nftg. They specifically encouraged its use as a finishing aide to complex available soil minerals

5 16 smc lo res
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
I've kinda worked out a nice flush using bentonite (volcanic ash) which is adsorbent or pulls nutrients from medium, also considered as clay...I've heard as well that Humboldt nutrients killer tea is very good...my go to is Sonnes #7, #2, bentonite#7, calphonite#2(montmorillinite)...
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom