flying AGAIN

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

anyone know for sure if all the choppers are green harvest or what I keep hearing state doesnt have the funding and DEA closed their office on BI but dam lots of low flying choppers past 2 weeks

punaboi808

punaboi808

anyone know for sure if all the choppers are green harvest or what I keep hearing state doesnt have the funding and DEA closed their office on BI but dam lots of low flying choppers past 2 weeks

I heard it was a joint task force or some shit....i forget the agencies. Pretty sure i heard DEA was one of them thou. They dropped dwn on my friends patch behind his hale...full militant kine, slid dwn the ropes frm the heli, machine guns and machetes in hand, all pointed their guns at him ready to shoot when he ran back there to grab his dog dat was running bak there baking at them...they cut all the plants and one asshole told him its ur lucky day n went up wit the heli, was only 40 plants in dat spot so they never waist there time arresting him i guess, they got the other 50 that where across the street too but never no it was his other patch. Plus they just had the big bust over here too not to long ago, the main one being in Ainaloa...which i can say im kinda happy they did, thous head guys in it deal in a lot more then just marijuana...anyways i heard about a week ago frm good sources that they left the island...n its been chill over here so im pretty sure their all pau.

festivus

festivus

They hit the Big I last week and we expect them on Maui any day now. Yesterday, the blue bird was at the National Guard Armory. When they flew in October '12, they damaged the roof of my house. They were using their rotor wash to try and take the top off my outdoor greenhouse! They haven't flown me since, but I expect a visit soon.

Stay safe y'all!

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

Festivas, you in maui USA? If so you need to film shit like that and report them!!

THANK YOU FOR THAT POST!!!

WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT TO ALL OUTDOOR GREENHOUSE GROWERS TO HAVE ALL GREENHOUSES SECURED, CALI ... Y'ALL TOO!!

Never had this problem BUT THIS IS NEED TO KNOW INFO!

Thanks again man, get the word out!!

reeldrag

reeldrag

I'm on big island and they Check me out but I always in my numbz so they pretty much leave me alone but I have had them lower then 100 ft and I do have video of it

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If theres one thing those fuckers hate its people filming them!stay safe.

festivus

festivus

Trillion, I'm on Maui. No GH action this past week, wondering what they're up to.

festivus

festivus

11:15am, Wednesday May 22, yellow bird and silver bird on pads at National Guard Armory. Doors open, looks like they're refueling. They were sighted over the Hana side this a.m.

Latest posts

Top Bottom