Foliar Spraying Silica And Fulpower?

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snake Oil

Snake Oil

One of my powerhouse foliar feeds is FulPower, silicate, aloe and Growmores Jump Start. plants love it, it treats them in so many ways and protects them. Another is FulPower, SEA-90, silicic acid, Absorbalight, Heavy 16 Foliar and Nectar of the Gods Bloom Kahos. Both formulas put the plant into overdrive, stimulate SAR and feed and protect.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Shit sorry l forgot about the neem in the first formula. FulPower, neem, aloe, silicate and Jump Start. It kills bugs and PM and leaves a protective coating on your leaves, it activates SAR from the aloe and the Jump Start is chocked full of bio stimulants.

P

Pimples

I spray religiously alternating every other week Nitrozime..FulPower...Amino Acid from Kelp4less and yucca. Following Neem oil and yucca. Wouldnt veg any plant without this regimen. With the more squatty bushy indicas I might back off the Nitrozime some. Makes them too short and compact. With these I might spray a high auxin kelp or algae like Rhizotonic if I have it. Opens those affie/indys right up.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings...,
Nitrozime iz way old... sorry... Nitrozyme - A 35 is the real deal...I tried the other ones, but A35 prooved itself... long time ago...try and build better than naturalists... official, original...hnmph...I got over 50+ harvests DC....in and out...
cw...

talk to me...

P

Pimples

Greetings...,
Nitrozime iz way old... sorry... Nitrozyme - A 35 is the real deal...I tried the other ones, but A35 prooved itself... long time ago...try and build better than naturalists... official, original...hnmph...I got over 50+ harvests DC....in and out...
cw...

talk to me...

You mean the very old school Nitron A35 correct? Smells like stale beer???? Its an enzyme. I used to use it WAY back in the before time. Very late eighties.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Overall, Fulpower is a good choice, they got good quality products...
respect...
cw

Top Bottom