Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh ya... and if you have beans or squash with mites...dont WALK TO YOUR PLANTS...
He made me a great pest project
sucks dont it,,after i work in garden i have to come out of cloths ,hell there wet from sweat anyway,but i dont mess with mine till later that night anyway,,hit um with the pepper bro,jacks works really good,but that pepper and peppermint oil just makes me feel it does better cause its atuomATIC,,you can see there ass getting somewere and dead before they can get off plant,hahaa

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
sucks dont it,,after i work in garden i have to come out of cloths ,hell there wet from sweat anyway,but i dont mess with mine till later that night anyway,,hit um with the pepper bro,jacks works really good,but that pepper and peppermint oil just makes me feel it does better cause its atuomATIC,,you can see there ass getting somewere and dead before they can get off plant,hahaa
He ruined me this year hahaha

KYstoner

KYstoner

Screenshot 2017 09 26 12 35 24
space dust day 40

Screenshot 2017 09 26 12 35 24
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Naaaa hes just busy as fuck.... hes up to his ass in work
thats a good ting,keep him from thinking about the addiction,does me all the time,i done decided that i will fall over working,mama says it too,just hope when i do go ,im fishing or something along those lines,so you say fishing is work,it is when you bait all the hooks and take all the fish off and clean them,lmao and now time to get the grand baby at it,she gonna be tough and bait pop pops hooks for him lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you know even on my busy days i take breaks and come see what you all doing,only take about 5 min,got to make sure my homebreads still kicking,lmao

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Hey guys,

Wanted to drop a line. It’s been awhile, but it’s been a tough couple of months.

My wife told me November 22 that she wants a divorce. It hit me hard for my two daughters sake. I had cut and dry the outdoor and I killed my indoor and sold my gear (not all ;)) to show face for the child custody battle to come. Due to her religion (Baha’i Faith) she must move out and exercise 1 year of separation before the divorce. She moves out the 28 of February because I finish my pilots license just before that so I’ll have more of a normal schedule to see my girls.

I’ll have a empty house for the most part and will have some extra room and extra rent to pay. You all can add that up and know what I mean. I’ll try to be more regular now that my water works turned of and am thinking about what’s best for me first and girls second.

I missed you guys and should of reached out earlier, but I’m the type to implode more than explode.

Top Bottom