Foo Dog F3 - Foodawg Question?

• Thread starter Kalyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kalyx

I was lucky enough to trade for some Loompa gear with a buddy. I was able to score some Underfoo and what I thought was the Foo Dog f3.

However, the breeder pack says FooDawg, it has no f3 and is a different spelling. I trust my source and he purchased the seeds from an authorized vendor.

My question is this a different strain altogether or same strain thats just spelled differently on packages?

Power OG

Power OG

I was lucky enough to trade for some Loompa gear with a buddy. I was able to score some Underfoo and what I thought was the Foo Dog f3.

However, the breeder pack says FooDawg, it has no f3 and is a different spelling. I trust my source and he purchased the seeds from an authorized vendor.

My question is this a different strain altogether or same strain thats just spelled differently on packages?
Any pic? I'm sure you have the FooDog F3, how's it spelled? I'm pretty sure the f3's were the only thing released labelled FooDog

K

Kalyx

Thank ya, that was my understanding as just one Foodog. I will get a picture posted up soon, it is the new packaging.

Any pic? I'm sure you have the FooDog F3, how's it spelled? I'm pretty sure the f3's were the only thing released labelled FooDog

K

Kalyx

Here is a picture of the packs
1444672497114 924616256
I received. The spelling and no F3 have left me a bit curious as whether or not they are the Foo Dog f3.

H

happy b

Here is a picture of the packs View attachment 542321 I received. The spelling and no F3 have left me a bit curious as whether or not they are the Foo Dog f3.
Oooh new packaging. Nice.
talking about packaging @Power OG those top dawg beans you flashed the other week,they looked like they wer in new packaging.is that the case,are they from an uocoming release or something or are they old packs?

Power OG

Power OG

Oooh new packaging. Nice.
talking about packaging @Power OG those top dawg beans you flashed the other week,they looked like they wer in new packaging.is that the case,are they from an uocoming release or something or are they old packs?
@happy b it was from his newest drop, and yes they topdawg gear is in new packaging per Colorado laws, JJ only is releasing to Colorado public, so there even harder to get. Thank to a good friend in CO that personally knows JJ i was able to snag the 2 strains i wanted. Unfortunately i dnt think we will ever see anymore topdawg gear released here at the farm.
Positive vibes & Respect

K

Kalyx

Nice score on the Top Dawg gear, what strains were you able to get?

I'm currently running I-95 and she is starting to look really impressive. I also have some Guava13 in the stash that I'm really excited to pop.

-Kalyx

@happy b it was from his newest drop, and yes they topdawg gear is in new packaging per Colorado laws, JJ only is releasing to Colorado public, so there even harder to get. Thank to a good friend in CO that personally knows JJ i was able to snag the 2 strains i wanted. Unfortunately i dnt think we will ever see anymore topdawg gear released here at the farm.
Positive vibes & Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Nice score on the Top Dawg gear, what strains were you able to get?

I'm currently running I-95 and she is starting to look really impressive. I also have some Guava13 in the stash that I'm really excited to pop.

-Kalyx
New TopDawg gear im hunting through
1.Chemdog 91 bx = Chemdog 91 x Chemdog 91/tresdawg
2. NYC Skunk = Mass Super Skunk x Chemdog 91/tresdawg
Topdawg keeper's in house.
1.StarDawg Kate Upton pheno
2.StarDawg Cory Haim pheno
3. ONYCD aka Original NYC Diesel GDL cut
4.Tre OG GDL cut
5. TresDawg ix my cut.
Positive vibes & Respect

Top Bottom