Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got back results from blood draw done last week
Everything is perfect...
16 years ago I was told I had 6 months to a year to live unless I quit drinking..
My liver was pretty much shot, I had stomach bleeding, ulcers, overweight, high cholesterol several other issues...
Was mentally physically spiritually a wreck...
Once I stepped foot on this land, moved from city started farming stuck to a pretty much organic diet avoiding processed modified foods. growing and consuming as much as possible our own foods or source out local real foods
I feel great, much happier interact way better with others..
We are under care of a naturopath who is treating wife for type 2 diabetes.
Currently she is on a prescribed medication to get blood sugar down. But it will not heal the issue...
Once we find out her blood type we will customize her diet and re start the pancreas, it can be done.
Our naturopath is also a friend and she has told us of many people she has healed with diet and exercise and got then completely off meds, she is also a ex pharmacist so she knows well the natural approach and the convential approach and the side effects of the meds so many are on..
Feels pretty good to be thriving after all I put myself thru.
It can be done our friend offers consults and is well worth the investment.
If anyone interested PM me and I can forward her contact info.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats

We are what we eat (and drink)

Yes we are.. Funny how folks think a pill for this and a pill for that when diet and exercise a little common sense will make one so much more healthy.
I cringe when I look in shopping carts of folks at the store.
All the calories from processed foods just cannot be good, saw a fella at the gas station, package of little frosted doughnuts and a large red bull, how do people survive. then its here take this.
No cure only mask symptoms...if cured no need for more meds no money in that..
Most folks probably think this is BS but I will continue to wake, bake, farm, feast and fish till I drop....
A lifestyle once one adopts no going back.......
OH OH OH
all home grow.
Food1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom