• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Foodog photos day 54
Foodog photos day 54 2
Foodog photos day 54 3
Foodog photos day 54 4

Check out my latest diary thread, End of Stoney Town For Now for harvest pics and smoke report.
Thanks Loompa!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

A fewtrim shots from today. This was one of two foodog females I have out of 5 seeds I popped out of a ten pack. This was the easier of the two to clone, less lemony than the other. I also had a realy nice male that I kept to hit back to the females and some super skunk.
DSCN0087
DSCN0088
DSCN0089
DSCN0090

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
A fewtrim shots from today. This was one of two foodog females I have out of 5 seeds I popped out of a ten pack. This was the easier of the two to clone, less lemony than the other. I also had a realy nice male that I kept to hit back to the females and some super skunk.
View attachment 659343 View attachment 659344 View attachment 659345 View attachment 659346
Wow!!! Beautiful flowers. You've kept the pheno that's very close to the one I've selected. I'll bet she's super stoney high.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Wow!!! Beautiful flowers. You've kept the pheno that's very close to the one I've selected. I'll bet she's super stoney high.
Thanks so much. I have been eyeing this strain for a while now, so glad to bring it to flower. I still have 5 more seeds from that pack and just got another pack, so more phenos to come. I am guessing I averaged about 3 oz. per plant and I flowered these at avg. to small height. They stretched a good bit and still yielded nice bigger than golf ball size nugz . Thanks for all the hard work and looking forward to more loompa farms strains.
Here is my other pheno, the one that was harder to clone. May have been my environment, but the three cuts I tried to root died. This one smells like lemon funky armpit. Pure OG rank. Bummer I could not keep her.
DSCN0112
DSCN0113
DSCN0120
DSCN0121
DSCN0122

I will keep you posted with dry nug shotz and smoke reports.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks so much. I have been eyeing this strain for a while now, so glad to bring it to flower. I still have 5 more seeds from that pack and just got another pack, so more phenos to come. I am guessing I averaged about 3 oz. per plant and I flowered these at avg. to small height. They stretched a good bit and still yielded nice bigger than golf ball size nugz . Thanks for all the hard work and looking forward to more loompa farms strains.
Here is my other pheno, the one that was harder to clone. May have been my environment, but the three cuts I tried to root died. This one smells like lemon funky armpit. Pure OG rank. Bummer I could not keep her.
View attachment 659657 View attachment 659658 View attachment 659660 View attachment 659661 View attachment 659662
I will keep you posted with dry nug shotz and smoke reports.
Oh hell yea bro!!awesome grow, mad props to your skills

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Final weigh in is 70g per plant. They both smoke super sweet, OG tastes with hints of fuel,funk and citrus. My #1 pheno is a lighter smoke with huge lemon taste while my #2 hits harder with thicker more intense smoke almost a little hashy, kinda like a So cal master but still super tasty.

Top Bottom