FOR THOSE WHO CLONE IN A TURBO OR EZ CLONER I Would like to share this with you

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
:I have 4 Turbo cloners all of them are 140 site cloners AKA the Turbe Boner:rock I always here people saying roots in 7 days and as I use to get roots in 7 days it would always take 14 days to have full on roots ready for my flower rooms.:cool A few weeks ago it was time to take clones from one of my mom's. I decided to try a few different products ROOTS EXCEL,RHIZOTONIC and BOTANICARE POWER CLONE. After adding straight tap water at 250ppm and (60 ml of Botinacare power cloner)"nothing else". To my suprise 3 days later full on roots and at 7 days completly blown out Im talking the whole stem from top to bottom ready to go into the big system, After the 7 th day I bring my ppm's 500 with Roots Excel, Canna Aqua Vega A + B Lower the Botinacare to half strength and you have clones that are ready to rock... I will post some pics of all 3 cloners and let them speak for them self.. :bong-hits: ....JACK

Powerseries powercloneliquid 8ozbottle
P

paulycali

Right on! Thanks for the info. Lets see the pics! So your saying this product will root your clones in 3 days? Hell yeah and after 7 days there ready to be transplanted? Is that correct?

Keep up the good work!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Did u try straight water no additives or nutes at all also? Just curious to see how straight water in the cloner compares.

JB

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i could be the condition of the moms too maybe. the less nitrogen in the stem the faster the cut will root because there is more carbohydrates compared to the nitrogen. how were you moms treated this time around? same lights and nutes? all the cuts from the tops?

this is just something im throwing out there, not trying to say that product is not good or cant do what you say.

i have used straight water in my cloner or have added the gh 3 part. only thing i noticed was slower and less cuts root when temps are higher. some times i would be taking cuts out and trans planting in 6-8 days sometimes it would take 2 weeks.

X

Xceptional

yeah what do you feed your mom and where were they in their feed/water schedule when you pulled the cuts? you're the man i'm not doubting you one bit but you know that could make a big difference as well.

i use mother plant nutrients for my moms. i do this because it's supposed to be better and everyone that i know that uses it likes it and it's cheap enough that even if it dosnt work any better it keeps my mom food separate and easily identifiable so i feed them the correct stuff at the correct strength. i'd pay $20 for the empty bottles for that convergence with a pretty mother plant logo lol.

E

entrails

Hell Ill give it a try.Thanks for the tips!!! I love aero cloning the Stinkbud way!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn, 3 days that is fast!...fastest for me was 4 days in rapid rooters, 5 days in rw starters.
The method the ez cloner uses should always roots cuts fast in theory, but a lot of people over the yrs have had a hard time dealing w/ the high temps>>>THE main reason why it can take forever for cuts to root, if at all. I've read and heard so many complaints about them not rooting due to the temps....but when winter rolls around w/ the cooler temps...bam, it works like a charm, lol.

F

FatBastard

I got one of these about two months back and everytime 100% no one dies.. It came with a free bottle of the power clone and works just like you said..

http://i60.invalid.com/albums/h9/hemi922444/25-clone.jpg

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Did u try straight water no additives or nutes at all also? Just curious to see how straight water in the cloner compares.

JB
Yes I have tried it all RO water only, Tap Water Only, Cloning gel with tap water cloning gel with RO water, And every other combo...Tap water is 100% better what happens with RO water is the clones end up flushing and then the have to fight to stay alive it stripps all the nutes out of them.With tap water mine is 250 ppm it allows the plants to have a tiny amount to stay alive on and make roots.I have taken thousand of clones in the last year and the above is the best hands down.
i could be the condition of the moms too maybe. the less nitrogen in the stem the faster the cut will root because there is more carbohydrates compared to the nitrogen. how were you moms treated this time around? same lights and nutes? all the cuts from the tops?

this is just something im throwing out there, not trying to say that product is not good or cant do what you say.

i have used straight water in my cloner or have added the gh 3 part. only thing i noticed was slower and less cuts root when temps are higher. some times i would be taking cuts out and trans planting in 6-8 days sometimes it would take 2 weeks.
I treat all my moms the same they are given Advance Sensi A+B with Magical and Roots Excel. I do nute ,nute,flush,flush,etc. All of the roots where taken from the same mom at the same time.JACK
yeah what do you feed your mom and where were they in their feed/water schedule when you pulled the cuts? you're the man i'm not doubting you one bit but you know that could make a big difference as well.

i use mother plant nutrients for my moms. i do this because it's supposed to be better and everyone that i know that uses it likes it and it's cheap enough that even if it dosnt work any better it keeps my mom food separate and easily identifiable so i feed them the correct stuff at the correct strength. i'd pay $20 for the empty bottles for that convergence with a pretty mother plant logo lol.

I feed what I posted above and I have really healthy moms ...JACK:cool0010: Here are the pics at 3 days then 7 and then 14 JACK...

IMG 0106
IMG 0105
IMG 0099
IMG 0102
IMG 0101
IMG 0108
IMG 0112
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have used the same product for a while in my buckets with success intill summer heat hits us here.
One suggestion NEVER use Zone with it. Not saying you have but I did and not one cutting formed roots.

E

entrails

I have used the same product for a while in my buckets with success intill summer heat hits us here.
One suggestion NEVER use Zone with it. Not saying you have but I did and not one cutting formed roots.

Are you using zone to treat PM?

Also with my pump set to one minute on four off I have a perfect temp it seems. Any cutting roots no problem whatsoever cut from anywhere on the mother!! Aerocloning is 100% for me.....maybe something roots a little slow but everything roots.

R

RMCG

Good to know about the Zone issue. Was going to test this on the next clone run.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man. ill definitly give it a go then.

M

Madkush

Will give this a try, I can seem to grow roots to save my life. Thanks for the info jack!

T

tokinsmokin

thats some good information to know, I had such a hard time with my diy aerocloner.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. well Im not getting 3 day results.. but for sure 10..
I snapped these pic. with my phone last night.. only tap water str8 from the tap.. I dipped the clones in Olivias gel before inserting them into neopremes.. I kept the temps at 78.. and used only CFLs for lighting.. 30/30 ezcloner 5 different strains in rows.. Some strains are rooting faster then others..
http://i88.invalid.com/albums/k169/kingkongkennel/Photo126.jpg

Top Bottom